Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Famous urban legends

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is funny to you? How about deleting this post, mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, unless you accidentally grilled your kid in your BBQ, how are you gonna take offense to his comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of sillier reasons for getting "censored", and it doesn't take killing your own child to find his comment disgusting.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 AM

My intestines are already long enough to circle Texas twice, so I doubt there's room for the gum to stay in there.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There are plenty of sillier reasons for getting "censored", and it doesn't take killing your own child to find his comment disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but it takes more than one uptight poster to justify the censorship of another.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but it takes more than one uptight poster to justify the censorship of another.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only speak for one, and that's exactly what I did. It was a sick comment.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is funny to you? How about deleting this post, mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, unless you accidentally grilled your kid in your BBQ, how are you gonna take offense to his comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol Shaniac's shaniac is off the charts in this thread.

Shaniac,

I don't believe gum stays undigested in your stomach for 7 years. I am a habitual gum swallower and at one point last year someone across the hall from me in my dorm had a ton of gumballs so I'd have them all the time. The result of this was I'd often find what was obviously gum in my [censored] every time I took a dump. Myth debunked.

P.S. Stop finding humor in dead babies you baby hating baby killer wannabe.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I can only speak for one

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 07-30-2007, 03:05 AM

For some reason I think that the "gum for 7 years" thing came about because gum is increddibly hard to digest, but it doesnt stay inside of us long enough to get fully digested. Which is why it often looks just like it does when you finished chewing it when you pass it.
Old 07-30-2007, 03:06 AM

In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed..

A week later a home in Berlin was raided by the police after reports of suspicious activity. In the house police found several mutilated bodies and human flesh. They also found an envelope with a letter inside that read.. "This is the last one I am sending you today".
Old 07-30-2007, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
back on topic,

does gum stay undigested in our stomachs for 7 years if we swallow it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

I read about that one in "Why do men have nipples? Questions you would only ask your doctor after your third martini"
Old 07-30-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In Berlin, after World War II, money was short, supplies were tight, and it seemed like everyone was hungry. At that time, people were telling the tale of a young woman who saw a blind man picking his way through a crowd. The two started to talk. The man asked her for a favor: could she deliver the letter to the address on the envelope? Well, it was on her way home, so she agreed..

A week later a home in Berlin was raided by the police after reports of suspicious activity. In the house police found several mutilated bodies and human flesh. They also found an envelope with a letter inside that read.. "This is the last one I am sending you today".

[/ QUOTE ]

moral of the story: never talk to blind people. If a blind person asks you for help, run away or kill him.