Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: FTP: plz explain why interacct transfers r getting ppl\'s accts loc

This is the account that was associated with kyleb transferring to me. So looks like kyleb traded with someone that had a chargeback, or this is a completely different person I traded with.

But since his account got locked before mine, i would assume they are tracing the money that went from chargeback account to kyleb to my account.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For security and privacy reasons, we are unable to release the names of the accounts that have been deemed fraudulent.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I suggest communicating to the friends that you have the fore mentioned relationships with, as they will be aware of this situation and their obligations to resolve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

We want you to go tell the fraudster to pay us back but we will not tell you who it is. That is really helpful. This is making FTP look really bad. They don't need to offer P2P transfers if they are going to panic when a friend of a friend of a friend charges something back.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: FTP: plz explain why interacct transfers r getting ppl\'s accts locked!

After reading about the apparent lack of customer support that FTP has, I will never open an account there, and I will discourage everyone I know from playing there.

Bots, Account Hacking, and mysterious account freezes seem a high price to pay for rakeback.

T
Old 07-25-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: FTP: plz explain why interacct transfers r getting ppl\'s accts locked!

I see alot of posts about bad support from Absolute Poker, but even they have a phone number and you can actually talk to someone on the phone there. Even if it takes 30 minutes to get a hold of someone, better than waiting 13 days for a response (as in my case). Bodog offers rakeback too, but you have to open a new account.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't need to offer P2P transfers if they are going to panic when a friend of a friend of a friend charges something back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have any idea how much potential business this is costing them? Until this problem changes, I will never deposit one cent there and play.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the account that was associated with kyleb transferring to me. So looks like kyleb traded with someone that had a chargeback, or this is a completely different person I traded with.

But since his account got locked before mine, i would assume they are tracing the money that went from chargeback account to kyleb to my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

limitninja - this seems a strange deduction to make.

You previously stated that on one of YOUR old accounts you had done chargebacks.

FT also states that you have repeatedly logged-in to computers associated with this user. I assume you have not been repeatedly logging into one of kyleb's or anyone else's computers.

Isn't it possible that part of the reason for your current locked-account would be due to your old accounts one of which you did chargebacks on?
Old 07-25-2007, 07:02 PM

No Bob that account was opened from my old address and had completely different ip address and a different computer was used. Absolutely no way they are connected.

This account that I got an email about, the only way I funded it was by making a Epassporte deposit once for $ 50 so i can cashout.
other transactions were all transfers from here.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No Bob that account was opened from my old address and had completely different ip address and a different computer was used. Absolutely no way they are connected.

[/ QUOTE ]

...except that they are operated by the same person.

I have no faith in the reliability of your story, although I am pleased that you have posted more direct informatino from FTP.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:26 PM

josem, the names are completely different as well, one was in my name the other not, i had my friend open the account for me and use his information,

Last account they locked was in my wife's name.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its like AIDS , one person does something illegal (gets infected) and everyone else that they have transferred to in the past/present gets banned/locked (infected). It spreads like wildfire. Therefore, if you dont transfer funds to anyone, there is a very good chance that you will never have any of these problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure there should be some protection available [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]