Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Absolute 1/2 six max

Does anyone play 1/2 six max at AP anymore? I know the changes to the bonus has drastically reduced the hourly rate (Bonuswhores grid shows $1.94 per hour at 6 max) and from what I understand they changed the way RB is calculated so that fell too. On the upside, I believe ARP points accumulate faster now and can be exchanged for cash once you get 50,000 of them. Also I just logged on tonight for abit and the games appear to have loosened up from their notorious tightness there.

Does anyone have concrete numbers per table hour on bonus, rakeback and the ARP points? I would consider playing there if it all worked out to around $5 or more per hour per table. WPX is a better deal at 100% rakeback, but the problem is that there are normally only a few tables going on and you could be looking at waiting awhile to get a table.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Absolute 1/2 six max

I quit playing AP after the bonus changes.Every + AP had over other larger sites they took away,its not worth spending all your poker time there anymore.As far as your making $5+ in perks per table hour,i just dont see it happening even with RB and points.Not to mention there seems to be debate on whether AP might even be deducting bonuses and other fees now isnt there???
Old 03-14-2007, 10:47 PM

Btw,i was playing alot of 1/2 and 2/4 limit there before the changes.I assumed the games must be softer there now,as i felt they were some of the tightest small stakes limit tables online at one time with all the limit tag whores there.I played a few times there since i left,but just NL.The SSLH games are alot softer now Celi???I know they must be,but is it very easy to notice???
Old 03-14-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw,i was playing alot of 1/2 and 2/4 limit there before the changes.I assumed the games must be softer there now,as i felt they were some of the tightest small stakes limit tables online at one time with all the limit tag whores there.I played a few times there since i left,but just NL.The SSLH games are alot softer now Celi???I know they must be,but is it very easy to notice???

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't played, I make the comment simply because the table averages are much higher than they normally ever were. Most tables are showing $10+ (only two under $10 out of 15 tables) whereas in the past most would be $8 or $9...that's the only reason I'd say they are looser