Chicago (H) 10 100.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 04:00 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

ty sir
Old 08-24-2007, 04:16 AM

Nicole Richie served 82 minutes in jail for her second DUI, which involved driving the wrong way on an L.A. freeway.

Lindsay Lohan will serve 2 days in jail for her 124561234512345th DUI, two of which included cocaine possession. The latest included hijacking an SUV, running over somebody's foot, a high-speed chase, and endangering the lives of at least 5 people directly, not counting herself.

Just thought y'all might like to know. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nicole Richie served 82 minutes in jail for her second DUI, which involved driving the wrong way on an L.A. freeway.

Lindsay Lohan will serve 2 days in jail for her 124561234512345th DUI, two of which included cocaine possession. The latest included hijacking an SUV, running over somebody's foot, a high-speed chase, and endangering the lives of at least 5 people directly, not counting herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, they don't publish the part where they blow the judges/jurries/others/monkey
Old 08-24-2007, 06:17 AM

im gonna call [censored] on bones drafing fo rthe aussie josem in fantasy football, he shouldve had to do that himself nd taken the neg ev for being an aussie in an american sport
Old 08-24-2007, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they don't call it the home of the brave for nothing
Old 08-24-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, they don't publish the part where they blow the judges/jurries/others/monkey

[/ QUOTE ]

My plan is to be at the courthouse when she is released with an few eightballs of coke and a new Lexus and ask if she wants to Party! I'll let her drive and do coke doing 85.
(that rhymes).
Judge me if you will, but I think that's my best shot.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My plan is to be at the courthouse when she is released with an few eightballs of coke and a new Lexus and ask if she wants to Party! I'll let her drive and do coke doing 85.
(that rhymes).

[/ QUOTE ]Damn, that's not a bad idea. I don't know about letting her drive though. I think I'd rather just let her take turns between doing lines off my thighs and blowing me while I drive.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(that rhymes).

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont see what could possibly go wrong here. GL!
Old 08-24-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

[ QUOTE ]
Just work and be up all the time would be my main requirements. Also I like to be able to enter partial HHs (end cut off) and get a converted partial HH back. Perg's converter seemed like it was a little better about that than the FTR converter.

[/ QUOTE ]

LegoPoker requires complete hand histories be input. Once you convert the hand, however, you can simply delete the bottom parts you don't want to post.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

I'm going to party it up big in Boca Raton for the weekend. I'll basically be broke when I come back, but it will be worth it, right?
Closed Thread