Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2007, 05:39 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
guys, don't let soah get away with jumping around just saying my name. make him post CONTENT.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololololololololololololo pot kettle olololololololololololol
Old 03-30-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys, don't let soah get away with jumping around just saying my name. make him post CONTENT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so far i've posted an entire list of people who made villager posts and a list of other likely villagers, along with my wolf list and one luckay post i found horrible.

you've said shortline 20 times.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it is very unlikely that you are a villager if soah lynches village.

[/ QUOTE ]
i think it's very unlikely he is so blinded if he is a villager
Old 03-30-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so far i've posted an entire list of people who made villager posts and a list of other likely villagers, along with my wolf list and one luckay post i found horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]If Soah isn't wolf my head explodes.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i posted a list of villagers first thing today, but since you're not actually reading the thread I guess you missed it
Old 03-30-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]If Soah isn't wolf my head explodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that stance worked real well for you in last week's turbo, LOL MADTOWNAMENTS
Old 03-30-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

too bad that villagers generally come up with reasons for someone to be a wolf BEFORE demanding that the person get lynched, rather than going back afterwards and coming up with "evidence" that all came after you called me a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I had reasons for you being a wolf. But I didn't post them. So please point to my villager games where I post reasoning for people when I push their wagons late on day 1. You can't have it both ways. You can't say "YOU NEVER PUSH WOLVES!" and make it personal, then say "VILLAGERS ALWAYS HAVE REASONS!" You're not in my head. Don't pretend to know what I'm thinking. Don't make [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, you're making [censored] up. you usually don't post reasoning at all but this game you do post reasoning and it's all circular or contradictory. you're trying to justify why you pushed for me, but the only evidence you provide is how I reacted after you had already done it. then you try to pretend this is vendettas and offer to change your mind on me if I'll leave you alone. [censored] [censored]. making a deal with you isn't gonna change your role so why the [censored] would i do that

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm trying to get you the [censored] lynched and all you're doing is letting the other wolves hide, so i'm trying DESPERATELY to get you to [censored] post something that's not just mememememe because you're WRONG. you are WRONG. i can't take you seriously because you are wrong. i'm not going to say "you KNOW you're wrong," but if you're a wolf you do. if you're a villager, there must be some shred of doubt, some iota of logic, but there doesn't seem to be. thus, you are a wolf. do you see where i'm coming from or not? why does this have to be hard?

i'm not asking you to make a deal. i'm asking you to PROVE that you can be logical and not be blinded. i'm willing to reconsider only if you can prove that there is somewhere in you a villager who isn't this [censored] up. i'm going to do whatever i can to get you lynched until then. if it takes reasoning, so be it. i wanted to switch off you today, i really did, but you've just proven yourself to be irrational 20 times over.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:45 PM

evening fellow villagers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Last night was interesting - lots of things to go on that sprouted late in the day.

Am working through some d1 stuff and will post a list and some more coherent thoughts on yesterday soon.

I see shorty and soah are still flirting.

will catchup properly on d2 after I post my d1 summary post thing.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i posted a list of villagers first thing today, but since you're not actually reading the thread I guess you missed it

[/ QUOTE ]
i saw it. did you want to explain why they are villagers? or do you want to talk about me?
Old 03-30-2007, 05:46 PM

likely villager:
bojtun
books
dmk
luckay
neil (thinnest read)
matrix
soah

wolves:
fmxda