Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Heroes 11-13

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Eh, I guess really, Sylar has to get away. We just don't have another villain (other than Radioactive Man, and he's debatable) to fight for the 2nd half of the season, esp. since Dad has gone good, as I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me like Radioactive Man is central to the whole blowing up of NYC thing. There have been no indication of any bombs or anything, and they are already playing up the terrorist angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think he's a terrorist at all. But that would be a good explaination of how the blow up happens. OR...if Peter (power absorber) is put next to that guy and they kill his chick in front of him and he gets so pissed off that he causes it? I just dont see Radioactive Ted having anything to be upset about anymore. His wife is already dead.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Eh, I guess really, Sylar has to get away. We just don't have another villain (other than Radioactive Man, and he's debatable) to fight for the 2nd half of the season, esp. since Dad has gone good, as I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me like Radioactive Man is central to the whole blowing up of NYC thing. There have been no indication of any bombs or anything, and they are already playing up the terrorist angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think he's a terrorist at all. But that would be a good explaination of how the blow up happens. OR...if Peter (power absorber) is put next to that guy and they kill his chick in front of him and he gets so pissed off that he causes it? I just dont see Radioactive Ted having anything to be upset about anymore. His wife is already dead.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could see Sylar eating Radioactive Man's brain and blowing up New York
Old 11-14-2006, 04:25 PM

We really have no idea what Sylar is doing with the brains, right?
Old 11-14-2006, 04:35 PM

right.

just checked out on imdb who the actor is who plays Sylar...very very cool.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Things that suggest the waitress may have met Hiro 6 months ago:

- She got the Japanese book for her birthday 6 months ago.
- When asked how she knows they're tourists, she abruptly says "just a guess" and changes the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just thought it was "obvious" that they were tourists because of their broken English.

[ QUOTE ]

She liked the way his cheeks wobble when he concentrates. When would she have seen him do that?
And why does she pretend not to recognize him? Does Hiro tell her about his power and instruct her to act as if they don't know each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are good questions. We might get the answer later.

[/ QUOTE ]

my speculation...

<font color="white"> the waitress mentions a couple of times that she has a photographic memory, and that this ability developed recently. then she gets targeted by sylar. seems like her power is psychic ability. </font>
Old 11-14-2006, 06:48 PM

http://www.compleatseanbean.com/rumour-heroes.html
[ QUOTE ]
Last Update: 08 Nov 2006

Sean Bean is not Sylar.

On October 25, 2006, the IMDb reported that Sean would be appearing
as Paul Sylar in several episodes of the NBC series Heroes.

(It is worth mentioning that anyone can update information in the IMDb,
and that it is not an official source of information.)

Rumours quickly began to circulate, with discussions on various message
boards.

However, official sources close to Sean have indicated he has not been
cast as Sylar in the series.

Updated November 8, 2006: According to several entertainment websites,
the the character of Sylar will be played by American actor Zach Quinto.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 PM

That last post is pushing being a spoiler by my nitty definition.

Grunching thread:

1- This ep was less horrible than most.

2- The FBI agent is kinda sexy to me, in a totally manly way. Also she's a HORRIBLE actor who isn't being helped with some bad dialog.

3- This show dies ever moment Mohinder and the cop are on screen.

4- Hiro was back to being awesome, I hope he saves the girl

Better than most, still a bad show, still will watch next week.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:54 PM

I sure hope that if Hiro went back in time 6 months and stayed there, that he'll be able to speak English in the next episode.

As for the speculation that Peter somehow gets all of Sylar's powers... it is quite possible that he'll get the powers, but he still won't know what they are or how to use them. It took him a while just to figure out that he could fly or paint the future. There is no way he would be a match for Sylar in a straight up fight.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
4- Hiro has never stopped being awesome although we got to see more of his awesome-ness this week than last week, I hope he saves the girl

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-14-2006, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean to imply that Ted is a terrorist...just that the Feds are calling him one. He seemed to get pretty angry when he got loose by blowing up the car. Also, I can see him going crazy angry if the Feds keep hounding him for killing his wife...and blowing up NYC.

I think that's equally as likely as Sylar eating his brain or whatever. Mostly cuz we don't get introduced have have character development much for people Sylar has killed, except for Tina this episode.