Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Heroes 11-13

I'm watching it right now. Holy crap! I love this show!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So much coming out...pieces of the puzzle. I absolutely love it.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:00 AM

they wont kill hiro off, because they'll just be signing their cancellation if they do.

this episode was awesome
Old 11-14-2006, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, does anyone know where the cop lives? Is it TX? Is he going to be involved in the next critical episode? Or is he on a separate track?

[/ QUOTE ]

LAPD, so somewhere in SoCal. Although with Ted on the loose now maybe he'll end up in Texas.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Eh, I guess really, Sylar has to get away. We just don't have another villain (other than Radioactive Man, and he's debatable) to fight for the 2nd half of the season, esp. since Dad has gone good, as I expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me like Radioactive Man is central to the whole blowing up of NYC thing. There have been no indication of any bombs or anything, and they are already playing up the terrorist angle.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, does anyone know where the cop lives? Is it TX? Is he going to be involved in the next critical episode? Or is he on a separate track?

[/ QUOTE ]

LAPD, so somewhere in SoCal. Although with Ted on the loose now maybe he'll end up in Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm. I'd bet against the cop coming into play in this next episode. It'll just take him too much time to figure out he needs to get to TX and then actually get there since Dad said that homecoming was the next day. He'll likely be important for tracking down Sylar after he gets away.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:50 AM

I was a bit disappointed in how they established that HRG was actually a good guy. They spend all this time building up ambiguity, and now it's just, "Oh, btw, he's actually a good guy."
Old 11-14-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was a bit disappointed in how they established that HRG was actually a good guy. They spend all this time building up ambiguity, and now it's just, "Oh, btw, he's actually a good guy."

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it really that clear that HRG is a "good guy". I get the fact that he cares about Claire and will do anything to protect her and that he's trying to convince Isaac that he's a good guy but do "good guys" go around kidnapping people? Do "good guys" go around threatening pepople who resist getting someone hooked on heroin again? I think the jury is still out on HRG's true agenda.

And are we sure that it was Sylar that killed Claire's biological parents? The way I heard that scene, HRG/HRG's people were the cause of their demise (i.e. Claire's parents misinterpreted HRG's supposedly benevolent motives). I'm not yet convinced HRG was telling the truth about how things really went down.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:00 AM

No, Dad is not all good. He's very Machiavellian, but he seems to be for the most part a hero tracker and studier, not a villain. It's almost certain he's not responsible for teh nuke.
Old 11-14-2006, 02:03 AM

This show is like a huge long blow job without any finish. This latest episode is good, but I just wish that there was more too it and that it didn't just stop and delay our climax (pun intended).
Old 11-14-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This show is like a huge long blow job without any finish. This latest episode is good, but I just wish that there was more too it and that it didn't just stop and delay our climax (pun intended).

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually like the way this series takes its time ... it's a refreshing change from other shows that try to introduce, flesh out, and resolve significant conflicts within the span of 44 minutes every week.

that said, this puts a greater onus on the show's writers for a big payoff at the end.