Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Girls: my lack of them

the girls you are hanging out with in those pictures are all exceedingly mediocre; you can do much, much better than that. i wouldn't be caught dead with that one who's lying on top of you on the bed. if i saw you strolling down the street hand-in-hand with any of them it would strike me as odd.

it's probably a lack of confidence and ambition. get your life together and consider getting a semi-prestigious career going. if you're capable of making good money at poker you should have the ability to do this. then start shooting for girls in the 8-10 range.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your asking an internet poker forum for advice on women...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH LOOK

97 % of 2+2 posters are Internet Poker Players who have never even seen sunlight before letalone a Woman.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2006, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the girls you are hanging out with in those pictures are all exceedingly mediocre; you can do much, much better than that. i wouldn't be caught dead with that one who's lying on top of you on the bed. if i saw you strolling down the street hand-in-hand with any of them it would strike me as odd.

it's probably a lack of confidence and ambition. get your life together and consider getting a semi-prestigious career going. if you're capable of making good money at poker you should have the ability to do this. then start shooting for girls in the 8-10 range.

[/ QUOTE ]

post pictures of yourself and a girl you banged or never post in a girl thread in OOT again. i'm serious. i will ban you.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

post pictures of yourself and a girl you banged or never post in a girl thread in OOT again. i'm serious. i will ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]
YES!!! YES!!! this is the type of mod action we all want from those responsible of keeping the standards of the forums high!

I salute you sir!
Old 11-11-2006, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YES!!! YES!!! this is the type of mod action we all want from those responsible of keeping the standards of the forums high!

I salute you sir!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more, people shouldn't be able to put people down unless they can prove that they're better then the OP
Old 11-12-2006, 12:11 AM

got no money and you got no car
then you got no woman and there you are
Old 11-12-2006, 02:40 PM

My theory: women want men to provide them security (after the initial excitement).

You can provide the excitement in the beginning, but your lack of money or ambition (I'm guessing this because of the money thing and you're 26) tells them that you can't give them the security they innately desire.

That probably explains why back in college you were doing good, it's not a big deal for a college guy to not have money.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My theory: women want men to provide them security (after the initial excitement).

You can provide the excitement in the beginning, but your lack of money or ambition (I'm guessing this because of the money thing and you're 26) tells them that you can't give them the security they innately desire.

That probably explains why back in college you were doing good, it's not a big deal for a college guy to not have money.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what the problem is, and you worded it perfectly Reqtech.

Well, I got a car recently and will provide updates if anyone cares.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:39 AM

What kind of car?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:51 AM

I have no car by choice (really), I live in the city so have no use for one. I got pulled over one day, they told me I had some outstanding ticket and needed to tow the car, I gave the keys to the cop and was like "keep it", smoke a few cigareetes on the way home and that was it. He saved me a lot of trouble, I had no idea where I was going to park that thing at night. (I never said I was smart, but I have a "F it" attitude towards life, in situations that a lot of others would stress about)

anyway, point is, no car and I still find my way to a decent # of women. You dont need much in the way of assets to sleep with a girl (I say sleep because most women can screw off for all I care, rare do I find one Id love to invest in...most are here, mutually, for what it is). And if you do find one of those girls you want to invest in and feels the same for you, almost always a car is a non-issue.

Id say personality, decent dress (or at least look clean), and willingness to have a good time and your ability to project (or "act") if needed and you are set. Yeah, dont be poor, but no need to be moneybags to get laid.

Hell, 21-25 I got together with girls in bars and restraunts and never bought one a drink on that first date. This is not a brag (and wouldnt be much of one anyway), they were decent girls, but its to illustrate that mostly, personality and how you get a long and the knowledge of what they need, or are looking for, will help you far greater than a car.

The ability to project whatever it is a woman wants or needs will get you to greater heights then a nice set of wheels. And if a girl needs a nice car to hang with you, put her down, make her feel like crap and she will find intrest (depending how you do it)