View Poll Results: Group 4 - One vs. Five
The Shining 131 76.16%
Halloween 41 23.84%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2006, 09:30 AM

Default Re: THE SIMPSONS - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
lol last night was awesome

let me know if anyone is planning to vote me today due to xorbies last words and ill come out....

oh and btw our house is no longer cleared in my eyes. my only reason for him being off my list was due to the fact i thought he was lisa simpson.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm slightly thinking about voting for you, because this is a really, really odd statement.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol you guys are right I didn't read the thread. Ok my bad. Anyone have cliffs notes before I read it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff's Notes:

1)We killed the doctor.
2)We almost killed Lisa.
3)People are suspicious of boiler.
4)But arenitz is more likely to be a baddie, in my opinion.
5)You are probably a baddie, too.

Any questions? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The fact that there was only one kill last night shows us that either the serial killing (if there was a SK) stopped, or a second kill was blocked.

[/ QUOTE ]

With Hibbert gone, I doubt there will be many (any?) blocked kills.

I think it more likely that the serial killer can only kill every other day, at least at the beginning.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:35 AM

Does everyone have a hidden agenda here besides me? Why didn't everyone just vote DW last night to save xorbie. Why all the changes to arnie instead after so many people were arguing that he probably wasnt wolfia? wtf thread.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:41 AM

Okay, I'll just get these thoughts out and be done with it, and maybe Sideshow Bob won't try to kill me again.

xorbie protected me day 1, and there was no serial-kill that night. On day 1 I was pretty much the only person talking about how Sideshow Bob was the serial killer and a major threat. So it makes sense he would target me.

He's non-mafia, and the cops apparently see a lot of people as "Springfieldian" without names, so he'll be very hard to spot. Still, I doubt his winning condition is to be the last man standing, like some sort of mythical firebird.

This is all based on the show, not on game stuff, but in the show, Bob is obsessed with killing Bart Simpson. I can probably post a dozen quotes about it if anyone wants. Secondary would be killing Krusty the Clown, if that role is even in the game. Third would probably be all other Simpsons, starting with Lisa (Bart and Lisa are the ones who always foil his schemes). Oh wait, Lisa was murdered last night.

So his likely winning conditions are probably either to murder Bart, to murder Bart and Krusty, or to be alive when the last Simpson dies, since things seem to be following aspects of the show pretty well.

He's a higher priority than the mafia, because lynching just him removes a kill every night (and we only have one doctor, while killing a mafia member has little effect except on voting.

If I were Bob, I'd be a moderately quiet "villager", avoiding controversial votes, spending a lot of time AFK each day, but still posting.

Now that I've posted it and I'm not a future threat, maybe he'll leave me alone and go look for Bart. Shoo!
Old 07-13-2006, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does everyone have a hidden agenda here besides me? Why didn't everyone just vote DW last night to save xorbie. Why all the changes to arnie instead after so many people were arguing that he probably wasnt wolfia? wtf thread.

[/ QUOTE ]Because xorbie didn't say he was Hibbert until one minute after nightfall. At 10:03, he started a series of TEN posts from TWO accounts using the strong argument of "zomg don't vote for me".

If he'd just said he was Hibbert, I'm pretty sure there would've been a quick switch over to Don West, who, assuming he's a villager, seems like someone who would completely understand the necessity of it...
Old 07-13-2006, 09:46 AM

Sure but there was a swing of votes after that... to areinitz.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:49 AM

The final count was 10 for xorbie and 4 for areinitz. You're really suggesting that 4 people should've switched to areinitz 1 minute before nightfall, just because xorbie said "zomg!" ten times? When every other person who'd come out in this game had been spared by the village?
Old 07-13-2006, 09:53 AM

***MDD's Last Words:***

[ QUOTE ]

I guess MDD's "power" was being able to read at a twelfth grade level.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2006, 09:54 AM

Don West stated he had a "regular villager" role. He could also be mafia. Don's wagon was the next biggest. MDD makes a post saying you don't want me dead. Everyone gets off of him. Xorbie makes a post saying unvote me and no one cares. If you'd want to save xorbie you transfer to the next biggest wagon aka DW, not Areinitz. And as far as everyone else being spared I don't see how Xorbie was any less believable then the other 234792 guys to out themselves.