Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2006, 11:35 PM

Default ugh women really are all about the money.

I used to think I had the perfect girl. A smart, pretty, independent and one that didn't care too much about money. Well a few months ago I lost a lot of money playing poker, got burned out and lost more money at other things (yes I lied and told her I lost less than I really did so she wouldn't worry). We don't share finances so it's not really even the significant other's right to know about my finances.

Well I really had to cut down on expenses and could no longer lease the car I was driving and ended up buying an old used honda. Couldn't take her out to nice dinners and buy her nice things. And when we went to her parents house, it's hard to put into words but after driving a 7 series and then pulling up in an old honda even her mom treated me differently. Hell I can't even put it in words but my mom and other people who know I play poker treat me differently now.

Well it's been about a month since she said it's not working out and tonight I run into her walking hand in hand with some older 40ish suit (not that that's old but relative to someone in her 20's it is).

I wish it wasn't true but from my vast differences in experiences (from both sides of the income bracket) I'd have to say that $ is how women view you.