Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: Withdrawal from site issues

how fast have deposits been hitting ppl's Epass accounts? and by that i mean total time from cashout @ FT till funds availiable in your epass account?
Old 10-19-2007, 03:41 PM

1 or 2 days usually. My last FT to epass withdraw (requested yesterday at about 6pm pacific) hit already.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:20 PM

your virtual visa number that you need for online purchases is different than the number on the physical card
thyey should have emaild this to you in the epass message center when you got the card
it will also have a 3 digit number
Old 10-20-2007, 06:27 PM

My last 2 withdraws hit in 1hr and 5hrs respectively.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My last 2 withdraws hit in 1hr and 5hrs respectively.

[/ QUOTE ]
Withdrawals from where to where? ePassporte to bank, ePassporte to poker site, or poker site to ePassporte?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:23 AM

Question about using virtual visa to buy from Dell

A few months ago I tried to make like a $2k purchase from newegg with my virtual visa, but apparently newegg doesn't like epassporte so the funds got locked for a month and I didn't get my computer.

NOW I want a computer again and I want to buy a $2k rig from Dell. Will this work or is epassporte going to bone me again? Also I think this purchase goes over my max buying limits since I haven't raised them or anything other than paying a few bucks for a "Select Account" back when I signed up.

should I just get the money to my main checking account so as not to get boned again?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:47 AM

I'm pretty sure Dell allows you to structure the charges, eg, $900 1 day, $900 the next day for a $1800 item. I used my virtual visa to buy a 24" monitor but that was under the limit.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

I was forced to open an ePassporte account in the past six weeks in order to continue receiving rakeback. Although ePassporte took nearly two weeks to post the $25 I had sent from my bank account to activite this account, on the two occasions I have sent money from ePassporte to my bank account the money hit my bank account within forty-eight hours of my initiating the transaction.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:59 PM

Default wtf where is my money

Hi, I have an epassaporte account and my first load from my checking account went through.

However I tried loading $300 around 2 weeks ago and it said my money would be available today, 10/23. The money was taken from my bank account on 10/16. Logged on today and there was no trace of my money (account $0.00) and no sign that I ever loaded the $300 on the online statement. WTF is up? Did they steal my money??
Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Heeeeeeelp - Advice Needed

Hello,

I have just read most of the thread and i have to say i do not feel very confident in ePassporte. Anyway, I have started with cashing out from FTP 5K to my ePassporte account (that was obviously BEFORE I heard about the blocked account issued).

I have realized this morning, now that my money in on ePassporte that i can only transfer 300$ / day to my US checking account. It really does not matter to me except for the pain of going through this every day for 16 days but i dont need the money so time is not of essence.

Nevertheless, I am now scared that

A) Money wont go through because of some glitches
B) I will not receive it on my US account and having to wait 7 days to check while i am cashing out 300 / day could cost me around 2K.

Any advices from higher limit players? How do you cash out more than 5K? Daily withdrawals?

Is there anything i can do? I am US citizen living in Vegas but i am now travelling in Bangkok for 6 months. I have tried to call them but after one hour on hold and a high phone bill, never got hold of them.

Should i fill some papers and try and increase my withdrawal limit? Is that even possible? Or should i use the wire transfer option, i dont really care of paying 50 bucks for every 5K if it guarantess the arrival of my money.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to your advices,

Malaika