Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

View Poll Results: SHOULD THE USE OF THE N-WORD IN THE ARTS BE ACTIVELY DISCOURAGED ?
YES 31 29.81%
NO 73 70.19%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: *** Offcial Turning Stone SuperStacks Series ***

Yes Im hoping he returns my pm about greenage...He lives prob not even 10 minutes from me and I still haven't met the kid
Old 12-02-2007, 03:31 AM

shaun deeb gives sick 80/20 stakes lol.

ship another 14k to holdplz weeeeeeeeeeee
Old 12-02-2007, 03:57 AM

Ended the longest day 1 in tourney poker history w/ 72k going to 1k/2k. There are 28 left w/ 15 paying; avg stack is 92k. I'm a little below the average but my stack is very healthy, and with some time to re-energize tonight, I think I'll be ready to really play patient tomorrow

Totally card dead all day. Had to rely on a few moves early and a couple of clutch flip wins to build up a huge stack. Had 140k at my high point but bluffed a station to get myself to 90k before this critical hand that I screwed up:

MP (G0lfa) opens to 3300 at 600/1200 w/ what looks to be a 40kish stack. I've been silent at the table for a while now and haven't re-raised him once since he got to the table. It's also important to note that he has been caught raising/re-raising a ton of [censored] hands, and on this particular hand, is raising by far the tightest player's bb. I decide this was a good time for a re-raise, so I make it 12k w/ T5c in the CO. Gets back to him and he snap shoves--sigh. So I'm ready to fold before the dealer tells me it's 16k more to call. DOH! Somehow his kings hold even after I flop a flush draw.

There were 72 mins left in the day at that point, so I told the table I'm going to nit it up and not play a hand the rest of the day. Sure enough, in the last hour+, I only opened 1 pot!!!! I'm such a nit obv.

Plz don't make me bubble this...
Old 12-02-2007, 04:15 AM

i got to 90k in this be4 getting clownd out and then losing j8s to ak 60k pot and then v next hand qq to ak vs same guy 130k pot =/, had 75k at 100-200-0 playing totally insane, pretty gay

anyone wanna go rodizio tommorow mabe lunch?