FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Default Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

I was booted off FT last Friday,Oct12th 10:15 pm. I received a letter stating that my account was suspended following a 96 hour investigation of my “table play”. I sent off a round of letters expressing my dissatisfaction. I was assured by Jeremy E. that this would be dealt with as soon as possible. I received another letter, Four days later, asking my for ID, such as a drivers license and electric bill of which I sent in promptly along with my bank account statement and passport . This was a week ago that they received my info.

I sent off another letter to Jeremy E. (by the way, I love how they ask for all of my personal information, and yet I correspond with a site I have NO IDEA where they are located and with a guy who won’t sign his last name) asking that he please unfreeze my account as I have complied with his wishes.

Today is Tues. Oct.23rd. It has been 11 DAYS since they froze my account. They have given me NO explanations as to why they have suspended my account other then they are compiling information. I have almost $47,000 in my FullTIlt account that I am unable to access.

My name is pokergirl z. Many of you know me either through this site or others. Some of you have met me personally. While I’m not a big poster on 2+2 , I have been a big presence on the High stakes heads up tables for well over 5 years.

In all my years of online gaming, this is the first time I’ve EVER had my account suspended for any reason.

Considering the bad press that online gaming is receiving these days I really hate to add fuel to the fire. Fulltilt has said that they “understand the position that this has put on me and others in”.

Has any one here in the forum had their accounts suspended? If so , what was the reason for the suspension and how was it resolved?

It puts us all in a precarious situation because if they decide they want to freeze your account or take your bankroll they can do as they please without any explanation or provocation. One of the only ways a player can really fight back is by posting their experiences.