Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 10:03 AM

Default Stars VIP ELITE ! is it worth it ?

Play all year at arcade poker for good rakeback value.

I like th fact that they allow 24 tables now, so the folding olympics get more exposure, but is folding for a whole year for Elite really worth it.

Im not sure right now, rigged poker is pretty funny and entertaining, but im gonna have to weigh my options here its a tough choice.

When you see people trying to make a living folding for 5 hours of 24 tables of 1-2 ( 1pokerboy) it really makes you enjoy the minimum level of intellegence that is allowed to be successfull on stars.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Stars VIP ELITE ! is it worth it ?

[ QUOTE ]
When you see people trying to make a living folding for 5 hours of 24 tables of 1-2 ( 1pokerboy) it really makes you enjoy the minimum level of intellegence that is allowed to be successfull on stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 8 hours.

Other than that, thanks for the insults. I'm proabably the only poster that doesn't make fun of you when you make these stupid posts.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:15 AM

thats why I came after you
Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats why I came after you

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone cue up Michael Buffer, please.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Given you openly admit to being a losing player on Stars I'm curious about what that says about your intelligence?

Ps: You misspelled intelligence.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
enjoy the minimum level of intellegence

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure did, thx.

Gold. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Edit: See I'm late there.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 8 hours.

Other than that, thanks for the insults. I'm proabably the only poster that doesn't make fun of you when you make these stupid posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know.
I've gotten on his case before but also thought I was somewhat fair about it.
I don't just say, "you're a moron. Ben please. Never post again" and all that stuff.

I usually give a straight answer when he has a Q.
But I have pointed out that I believe he's not as good at poker as he thinks he is otherwise he wouldn't be losing...so I guess that counts as somewhat insulting for many people.
He almost seems to dislike me MORE than the posters who just call him a moron though which is interesting.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:24 PM

I am at somewhat odds with myself. In which I have proof to prove that online poker is rigged, but I am not sure if i want to reveal it because I like the fact that all you morons continue to play thinking that there is skill involved. There is almost 0 skill involved at online poker.

I personally see the biggest idiots winning a ton and the greatest players have to move down to limits like 1-2.

I saw k1235 the gorrilla image guy move down to 1-2 and I thought he was one of the best 5-10 players there.

Yet players like sethypoo continue to win. It makes no sense to me when I review pokertracker hand histories the things that go on. The more stupid people play the more they get rewarded and then they think they are good players.

Everytime I make these posts I get so entertained by you morons its funny.

Actually microbob, I dont dislike you at all. I think you are the only one who actually thinks before making a post. There is just something not right with you tho. I see you struggling to make SNelite saying you will barely miss it or make it, yet you have all this time to make all these posts on this site. Something definately not legit on your end. And your continuous defense of stars is annoying.

1pokerboy is actually decent player, I havent seen him make too many stupid mistakes nor have I seen any exploitable flaws in his game. However there are many players who suck at 1-2 who are continuous winners like ( timewalker , Kickabuck ) This is part of my study I have been doing and this is the case at all levels, where there are several bad players with huge flaws in there game who are winners at the level. As opposed to me I am far greater than any of you below the 10-20 limit and still cannot win at all on stars. Really suspicious.

I guess most of you have never played real life poker so you feel as tho what happens online is real, but when you play real and compare to online its a joke, as 99% of people who play real will tell you.

2p2 is a joke period.

I have made at least 10 posts like this and get no warning.

I have made anti semitic remarks.... no warning.

I think I am too good for the stie for them to let me go.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess most of you have never played real life poker so you feel as tho what happens online is real, but when you play real and compare to online its a joke, as 99% of people who play real will tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played live poker 4-7 days a week 92-04. Since 04 I play about 100-125 days a year. I disagree with your assessment.

[ QUOTE ]
I am at somewhat odds with myself. In which I have proof to prove that online poker is rigged, but I am not sure if i want to reveal it because I like the fact that all you morons continue to play thinking that there is skill involved. There is almost 0 skill involved at online poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd make you a prop bet on this but I really don't believe you could afford an amount sufficient to make it worth it.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I saw k1235 the gorrilla image guy move down to 1-2 and I thought he was one of the best 5-10 players there.

Yet players like sethypoo continue to win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your analysis of which players are good and which players aren't doesn't necessarily make it so.
Your inability to consider the possibility that it is your analysis of these players which is incorrect or to listen to other players' logic about why a hand was played in a certain way or about why the way you played a hand was -EV is odd.

I agree with you at parts about the assessment of my personality. I spend way too much time putzing around on here when I should be playing.
It's some sort of silly internet-addiction chatting-about-idiotic-stuff type of thing that I would be wise to rid myself of.