Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Ak in RR pot played passive. semi-deep vs maniac

Ok I had been 3betting this guy out of the blinds and He had called every single time. I wasn't 3betting light either, it was almost always AK. Villain is 42/11/1.7
Are you leading the flop? Turn? I felt like I had no FE against this player with the flop texture but the Turn there might have been some.. not much though. Are you calling/raising/folding on the river? What would you have done and why..? Villains range when he raises the river?

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $5.15
CO: $31.05
BTN: $4.35
Hero (SB): $20.25
BB: $23.35

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
UTG folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.35</font>, BTN calls $0.35, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.60</font>, BB folds, CO calls $1.25, BTN folds

Flop: ($3.65) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($3.65) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($3.65) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $8.20</font>
Old 11-07-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Ak in RR pot played passive. semi-deep vs maniac

I C-bet the flop about $2.50. if he calls I slow down on the turn and fold to any bet.

I think you need to call the river, you played it so weak that he isn't going to put you on AK.

When he checks the flop and turn, I would think if he had anything he would of bet the turn to protect against the FD, I would think he shows up at the river with AK AQ AJ A9 and probably raises with AK AQ AJ he plays to many hands so I would think he would over value those handsa in that spot, He could of backed into the flush with KQh maybe even QJh hard to say. I think a read right here would help alot.
Old 11-07-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Ak in RR pot played passive. semi-deep vs maniac

[ QUOTE ]
I think you need to call the river, you played it so weak that he isn't going to put you on AK.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? Hero 3-bet preflop, check the flop, checked the turn, and bet pot when the A hit on the river. How does this not look like AK?