Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 02:26 AM

Default Re: im gonna live with a girl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jerking off is funner when u know that there is a female within less than a minutes walking distance.........

Cuz there is always that fantasy where she will catch you, and then finish u off!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish she would finish you off with a hammer

[/ QUOTE ]

don't knock it til you've tried it
Old 11-02-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jerking off is funner when u know that there is a female within less than a minutes walking distance.........

Cuz there is always that fantasy where she will catch you, and then finish u off!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish she would finish you off with a hammer

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

U must have a case of the thursdays.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i just like tom cruise so fu
Old 11-02-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey im retarded does rent and utilities improve your credit cause ive had 0 credit cards and 0 loans and i dunno if i even have credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

rent utilities if it doesn't the credit won't matter because 0 loans is offset against the credit cards which you have 0 of so if you want to improve your credit you'll have to buy that which in turn will lower your expenditures in the area of living costs but of course increase it in the other areas of credit and when you DO get a loan you'll be pretty screwed so I suggest just staying put for now

[/ QUOTE ]

Um huh? So do i have any credit or not? Are my parents going to have to cosign here?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like fluffpop, maybe we can compromise?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey im retarded does rent and utilities improve your credit cause ive had 0 credit cards and 0 loans and i dunno if i even have credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

rent utilities if it doesn't the credit won't matter because 0 loans is offset against the credit cards which you have 0 of so if you want to improve your credit you'll have to buy that which in turn will lower your expenditures in the area of living costs but of course increase it in the other areas of credit and when you DO get a loan you'll be pretty screwed so I suggest just staying put for now

[/ QUOTE ]

Um huh? So do i have any credit or not? Are my parents going to have to cosign here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting your parents to cosign will do nothing if you already don't have something like a debit record that outweighs your offset assets but that won't matter seeing as your credit card rating is ok at the moment. Unless you have a criminal record you should be able to open a bank account in your parents name but I'm not sure which bank you would use and whether cosigning will do the trick - you may need to find out whether your parents have ever been in a car or truck crash because this can affect future credit even for children who are older than the age of 18. can i have a glass of water? this is tiring.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like fluffpop, maybe we can compromise?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok cool hi lets be friends or somthing
Old 11-02-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting your parents to cosign will do nothing if you already don't have something like a debit record that outweighs your offset assets but that won't matter seeing as your credit card rating is ok at the moment. Unless you have a criminal record you should be able to open a bank account in your parents name but I'm not sure which bank you would use and whether cosigning will do the trick - you may need to find out whether your parents have ever been in a car or truck crash because this can affect future credit even for children who are older than the age of 18. can i have a glass of water? this is tiring.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate you
Old 11-02-2007, 02:35 AM

Popeye arent you in college?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Popeye arent you in college?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea i am
Old 11-02-2007, 02:39 AM