Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-15-2006, 03:34 AM

Default Re: BradL beats

[ QUOTE ]
Additional random beat: My massage therapist neighbor comes over to ask me how I did on my test. I tell her I killed it. She looks upset. I say "What's wrong?" She says she just found out her uncle died. I say "Oh, sorry to hear that." She says sarcastically, "But at least you killed your test" with a look of contempt on her face. I let out a nervous chuckle then close my door as quickly as it will allow.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when you ask who killed her uncle/how he was killed. He was killed obv.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Additional random beat: My massage therapist neighbor comes over to ask me how I did on my test. I tell her I killed it. She looks upset. I say "What's wrong?" She says she just found out her uncle died. I say "Oh, sorry to hear that." She says sarcastically, "But at least you killed your test" with a look of contempt on her face. I let out a nervous chuckle then close my door as quickly as it will allow.

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of an SNL sketch from a couple of weeks ago where these two people in a carpool kept inadvertently offending each other.

Alec Baldwin: Well, I guess I should be careful how I throw words around.
Woman: My husband was killed after being hit by a dictionary that was tossed out of a tenth-story window.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:47 AM

it was a fun night, i wish i wasnt such a pussy that i had to go get sleep(meaning go back to the room and donk off money online) since i had to play the next day, so i could have stuck around to witness brad being completley balckout drunk and doing whatever stupid [censored] he did
Old 12-15-2006, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminds me of an SNL sketch from a couple of weeks ago where these two people in a carpool kept inadvertently offending each other.

Alec Baldwin: Well, I guess I should be careful how I throw words around.
Woman: My husband was killed after being hit by a dictionary that was tossed out of a tenth-story window.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SNL
Old 12-15-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Was your uncle a test?????"
Old 12-15-2006, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i figured out how i spent it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry you have crabs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]