16-20 26 16.67%
21-25 8 5.13%
26-30 4 2.56%
31-40 4 2.56%
40+ 5 3.21%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

if anyone wants coaching on the UK tax system, im starting to get the hang of it.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:25 AM

I was one of the people that PMed g_dollaz. Don't really see how this will help my reputation at all, but I guess I have to come back after being called a complete low life.

First I'll just say that MDMA is very cool, and very knowledgable about poker. There is no doubt about that. My problem was mostly my whole ineptitude with the coaching process of basically MDMA playing for me. IDK, i've never been that bright, and really have never bene that great at listening. I'm sure if I was actually bright enough to remember some of the wisdom MDMA parlayed, it would be a good experience. Or even if I keep a video of these coaching sessions and going back over them again, it would be good. See, it's mostly my ineptitude that got this "bad" experience.

I didn't really know what to expect as this was my first coaching experience. I wasn't really prepared at all, and didn't really have a whole lot of theoretical questions to ask him. Hey, couldn't I be lucky enough for him to serve me on a silver platter what I am doing wrong? Should be that easy damnit.

I also ran really, really badly for like 2 months after getting coached by MDMA, so perhaps my brain is just sort of striking out what I did learn from him as sort of like a bad experience overall. IDK.

Basically though just a little advice for people that have never had a coach, if you are going to get coached, don't just step in there like a dumbass like me. Have some question prepared beforehand and know how the coaching is going to be done so you can prepare to make it easier to review later.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:27 AM

God, after rereading that it feels like some sort of cop out. Whatever. Guess I shouldn't care.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:48 AM

While I do not approve and am still greatly angered of/by the fact you chose to approach gdollaz instead of me, what you wrote was actually a hundred times better than what gdollaz wrote, turning out to be a good post.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:53 AM

ahhh the drama
Old 11-19-2007, 01:10 PM

MDMA is extremely smart, and looks like a supermodel. Lethal combo. He might come off as "aggro" in text, but think about how any hot 10 would react to a chump that approaches with their chump game. The aggro shields are going to be up, but once you get past that, theres a soft, rewarding inside. MDMA is also great at scrabble, for english not being his native language. Dude is just a bawss, and I might try to save up enough money to just buy him for a year, pack him in my luggage, and take him places.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 PM

Old 11-19-2007, 02:42 PM

This thread is pretty stupid, but I'll chime in with another MDMA testimonial anyway. I was already playing 25/50 before I even started having sessions with him and still find the experience HIGHLY beneficial. If you can't get anything out of it at 2/4 it's almost certainly your fault, not his, as others have already said.

He's also not really anything like the angry-image he gives off on the forums and is very approachable whenever you need help. And yes, he looks like a supermodel, if you're into that.

&lt;/gay&gt;
Old 11-19-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MDMA is extremely smart, and looks like a supermodel. Lethal combo. He might come off as "aggro" in text, but think about how any hot 10 would react to a chump that approaches with their chump game. The aggro shields are going to be up, but once you get past that, theres a soft, rewarding inside. MDMA is also great at scrabble, for english not being his native language. Dude is just a bawss, and I might try to save up enough money to just buy him for a year, pack him in my luggage, and take him places.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I'm dying here.... and I agree with everything u said.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:31 PM

1) Snake thanks for the recommendation

2) This thread as a whole is a shitshow

3) JASON my birthday present was supposed to be a lesson with Bld! What happened to that!?