Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 09-27-2007, 10:26 AM

Default 30K stats post

Hands mostly at 25/50, 50/1, and 1/2 with like 200 at 2-4. Game's are usually filled with LAPs and a few LAGs. VPIP too low?

I've reigned in my HJ stealing range with weak off-suit Aces since such a raise usually gets cold called, which invites the BB blind in, and I hate playing these hands OOP 3 handed.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

http://a430.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...0161de1465.jpg

http://a54.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/...8ca2354ef5.jpg

Edit: How do you embed? Oink said something about right-click and copying, but I didn't fully understand it? Right click and copy the file name?
Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: 30K stats post

Wow, your won$ at showdown is super high, 58%. Given how high that is, it seems likely you're folding some winners, so you might want to show down a bit more.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:50 AM

Right click on the image. Choose properties and copy paste the url into a [image]... [/image]
Old 09-27-2007, 10:51 AM

Thanks, Oink.

Appreciate it.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:52 AM

You are tightie mctight. But thats fine at those levels.

Play good poker like that with good table selection and you should crush - which you have been. Good job sir!
Old 09-27-2007, 11:10 AM

You run better than me. Is this a brag post? These stats are fine for the levels we play I think when you consider the rake and the fact that everybody still gives you action anyway. I'm not sure what mine are, but I think I'm probably slightly looser. You will get taken advantage of by some of the more aggressive player (I think I've used your tightness to control some pots in the past), but there aren't many that will do it properly below 5/10.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:19 AM

I usually play the player and will open my game vs. a LAG and play more creatively against a TAG. As you know, these games are filled with more LAPs than LAGs unless it's early A.M. when the Euro super-lags appear.

I've tried to take advantage of your relative tightness too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You always have me outkicked and stuff. And the time I 3 bet you 44, all big cards flopped. So I conceded when you called the flop and I was OOP.

Hope you're on today. I like playing with you--improves my game.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I usually play the player and will open my game vs. a LAG and play more creatively against a TAG. As you know, these games are filled with more LAPs than LAGs unless it's early A.M. when the Euro super-lags appear.

I've tried to take advantage of your relative tightness too! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You always have me outkicked and stuff. And the time I 3 bet you 44, all big cards flopped. So I conceded when you called the flop and I was OOP.

Hope you're on today. I like playing with you--improves my game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have missed some value bets against you lately because you've been playing weird against me. You called down on an AKxxx board with K9o and then the 44 hand. Maybe you were ditching your hands in those situations anyway.

I find most games have at least one overaggressive spewdonk there (50/24/3.5), you (I was going to ask why, but I guess you explained that you think I'm +EV) and then this guy chawinski, who I think has a grudge against me because I've been superusering his TAGfish/mulitabling game.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:35 AM

Yeah, Chawinski seems to have a wide stealing range, but gives up real easy when played back at.

If you bet the river in that K9 hand, I was gone. You could have QQ, JJ, etc. and I could easily have a gutshot or something like 54s, which I'd peel.

Oh yeah, THXBearl is at 1-2 now.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:50 PM

Edit: removed to a more applicable thread.