Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: 50nl: Bluff this river?

[ QUOTE ]

And I think that's really what sorta makes this situation pretty gray. You haven't defined his possible holdings enough to be able to make a strong case for anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has been frequently donkbetting the turn/river so I think I can safely take strong hands out of his range, which leaves floats, draws, and weak pairs. I think floats and draws are more likely than weak pairs because of the lack of a donkbet anywhere in this hand. I think he is folding all his missed draws just because he is that straightforward.

If I have a hand like KQ I definitely check behind because I beat a lot of the hands he could be drawing with. Since 76s beats virtually none of those missed draws, I think a bet works here.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:09 PM

Default Re: 50nl: Bluff this river?

[ QUOTE ]
This is an interesting point, IMO. If he is cannot read the board bad and has no concept of anything I do think that if he is folding he will fold to half pot same % or close enough as like a $2 bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think if I bluff here I'd like it to be half pot or slightly less though just so he thinks twice about calling with A5 or something.