Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My worst drug experience was back in high school. Some kid sold me some 'speed' pills and I took a few and was playing floor hockey in gym running around like a madman feeling great but then later, on the way home from school I had the worst nausea I have ever experienced. I never did speed again.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you actually got speed, or adderall, or whatever, your nausea was probably not caused by it. If you do that kind of exercise and you arent properly hydrated (often if you feel yourself getting a headache you are ALREADY dehydrated). It is possible from all of that field hockey that you got a dehydration headache and got sick because of it. just speculation. I have a perscription to adderall and it is pretty much gov't tweaked speed. Because adderall is an appetite supressant (like speed or dexatrim) you sometimes dont eat or drink for a while because it repulses you.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm... adderral is speed and all stimulants have an appetite suppressant quality.

worst drug experience: my friend had a rolling party. I had just got some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and decided to try them out. I end up in a back room with a girl. When I got hard it felt like the bionic man was squeezing my dick and on top of that it wouldnt go soft
Old 07-12-2007, 12:24 AM

I was smashed out of my mind drunk and blew two pills of vicodin. I blacked out and told a cop to go [censored] herself. It sucked.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:24 AM

Every weekend is weird.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:32 AM

2 friends and I had just gotten a house off campus, and since we couldn't make brownies in a dorm we decided to celebrate moving in by baking our own. We bought an ounce of some of the schwaggiest schwag I'd ever seen (it cost $70, use your imagination - took us an hour alone to break it all up). We boiled most it in good old canna-butter fashion, saved about 2 blunts worth, and dumped the whole mix into the brownie batter. Set 'em in the oven, smoked a blunt, and awaited our goodies.

They came out awesome - we chopped the pan in 3 and then 3 again, so we each had 3 to ourselves. We all had one and sat back - nothing had happened save for a little body buzz after about a half hour, so we twisted up another blunt. After that I was high, but I couldn't tell whether or not it was from the blunts or the brownies; naturally we all had another brownie. Hour later we're completely ripped, laughing at commercials, struggling to keep our eyes open, tearing the house apart for munchies. One of my buddies, who literally cannot do anything in moderation, looked at us and said "We were gonna eat all of them tonight, right?" Of course we don't say no, and grub the last one each. Next thing I know we're all passed out. My alarm clock goes off for class the next morning (attendance class obv), and I want to go and turn it off when I realize that even eight hours later, the brownies had left me so paralyzed that I couldn't even turn my alarm off. I didn't move until 3:30 that afternoon.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:11 AM

lol i just wrote a 3000 word post and realized it was boring as hell and not interesting at all like i'm sure 90% of the posts in this thread will be.

mine was mostly about eating too many mushrooms in amsterdam and getting lost in the airport for like 2 hours. i have to say i've been pretty lucky and never had anything really bad happen.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:36 AM

Meh, we got baked and tried to drive to sonic after being sick and tired of seeing sonic commercials where the food looks amazing. one of my friends said there was one 40 minutes away so we decided to go for it.

we start smoking again on the drive as we're anticipating the spot being any minute now. holla. until the police pull my friend over for not having headlights on (bs: it was a new lexus w/ daytime running lights, he went to court and got that ticket revoked, couldn't get the others removed though). The cop steals a piece, a sack and gives up each $170 tickets. As we're leaving I decide to ask him how much further to the sonic...'you [censored] kids, there's no sonic out here'

nooooooooo!
(btw, this was the second time i'd been in a car pulled over for smoked, cited, had stuff taken, and each time they let the driver driver away. wtf?!)
Old 07-12-2007, 01:38 AM

Also, one time early on at college before I was a seasoned, professional smot poker... my friend and I had been blazing all day, it was now like 2 am in Denny's. I just bugged out from being all stoned and paranoid and [censored], threw all the $ I had on me on the table and shouted "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF DENNY'S NOW MAN" and ran out, lol. I ran like halfway up the road before I got tired, said [censored] it and sat down on the grass in front of a (closed) store and smoked a cig.

My friend finished his food and came like 20 mins later lol.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:29 AM

I've never met anyone who has had anything but good things to say about their shrooming experiences. Not me. Acid was great. Ecstasy was great. Hash, pot, whip-its, all great. I tried shrooms twice. The first time I almost got into a fistfight with a neighbor who I didn't like in the first place when he was trying to change the CD I was listening to. The second time I got so freaked out and in need of solitude that I went to the bathroom for about an hour and a half and made the unforgivable mistake of looking at my reflection in the mirror. Sat there staring at myself for about 30 minutes, and then laid in the tub until the hot water from the shower ran out. Miserable.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:36 AM

all the times I have done mushrooms have been terrible. they are too crazy of a drug and make you go insane. I will never recomend them to anyone because they are the craziest drug ever and not fun.

I dont know how anyone gets enjoyment from these. It really doesnt matter how much you eat either. I have eaten an ounce and I have eaten 1.5 grams and they both [censored] me up so bad i cant do anything.

Then again my buddy that is growing them is a really smart guy(chem engineer) and I think grows better mushrooms than anyone else in the world. I dont think dumb hippy's grow as good of [censored]. because if they did no one would wnat to do shrooms because they [censored] yo up too muchl.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:54 AM

I am particularly responsive to whatever in pot makes you paranoid and experience psychosis. I also am pretty cerebral and have had the most entertaining thoughts while high, and used to love waking up smoking a small bowl and taking my dog for a crazy 3 hour walk just exploring...obviously have a pretty intense reaction to the stuff compared to most people.

Anyway one time after I stopped smoking very often because of the negative effects (melt into the floor syndrome the primary), Im over at my buddies watching Nickelodeon quiz shows from way back after a long night of getting [censored] up at the bars in Lawrence KS, and I hit the sickly good bong when it comes around. Im fine, great even, for awhile and then the paranoia sets in. Then come the crazy ideas.

I end up thinking my apt, which is like a mile away, is on fire and I need to run back to it. Somehow I also thought I knew that there was a secret message in the TV show House that was telling me things. Yeah. So I take off running from my friends after telling my buddies something cryptic about numbers...Anyway I start freaking out as Im sprinting up a hill towards a red light, green light, yellow light...And start avoiding colored light sources and running in the direction of pure white light.

I end up in random fields with sharp straw grass stabbing my bare feet which are now bloody. I have no phone keys or wallet. I randomly end up in some culdesac...Apparently someone sees me tweaking and calls the cops. I tell the cops I know them personally because I am somehow seeing elements of my friends in family in their faces and attitudes, like every aspect of a person is drawn from some archetype well that we all are a part of...yeah. Anyway the cops dont enjoy this routine and cuff me hard on the ground and then call an ambulance. I pretty much assume Im dying while the paramedics do their thing. I have zero comprehension of reality at this point.

Anyway I end up back lying down in the ER and cant move/speak for about two hours. Literally. 5 different nurses are trying to coax information or any response out of me. Bloods drawn and I think I got some sort of saline drip. When I come too I dont know anything and theres a really old guy whos pretty much dying in the partition over. Wife is there. Holy balls.

I come out of it, leave the room, which was under guard, and use the internet to find my friends phone #s, they come pick me up. [censored] smoke in front of me and I drive myself home at like 7am.

Cant sleep/eat for about a 4 days. Went completely bonkers. Actually pretty sure I experienced ego death. Mom comes and picks me up. Dad sits up all night with me in a hospital room. End up in a clinic for over a week. Met a ton of homeless drug addicts and started taking risperdal. Recover completely and hate being imprisoned. Behave properly and resume free life. Play poker like a freaking genius for a month and then have another issue, life tilt related to a girl, start running poorly one night and then donk off 45k playing 25/50 and 50/100 on FT. Sometimes you really appreciate your parents. Also, Shanda saves bankrolls.