Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 10:53 AM

Default Re: FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

Upon reading that thread last night, I think RR was fine. TT could stand to be less coy with his "I am in the know" style, but that's a statement that applies far beyond this specific conversation. Beyond that I don't think anybody did something wrong (save the dude's wife, who seems to be a damn nutjob)
Old 06-28-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: FYI about the fire Jack Effel thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just received a PM from princess asking how RR has access to her e-mail because it's private information. She claims it's not fair that others can stay anonymous here, but not her and that someone has breached the privacy notice for 2p2.

Unless I hear differently, this is my intended reply.

RR is a moderator for 2p2 and mods have access to user profiles, which includes your e-mail. If you read the thread again I have since deleted all references to this information.

The privacy notice was not breached as your e-mail address was never revealed.

She's fishing to see if she can get RR in trouble obviously.
If I have to mess with issues in this thread again today, I'll be tempted to hit the delete key.

[/ QUOTE ]

*TT* and RR should just PM an apology to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Dynasty should apologize to me. I can see getting bent out of shape over RR who walked pretty close to the edge, but all i did was ask a nutjob to reveal herself after she practically did it already (as I said earlier I was OK with the edit, it didn't dilute my message). If I made my post before her revelations then I'd agree I was out of line, but as she admitted in the thread herself she isn't hiding and expected some people to know who she is.

On a related note I don't have a bad thing to say about her husband - I'm one of the few people who actually think the event is running kinda smoothly considering its vast size and corporate shackles, I don't know the guy personally so I am not aware of his abilities.