Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2007, 04:24 PM

Default Re: please wear your safety belt.

Gobbo: Missed out on golf today due to some hardcore stiffness. I also have what I have diagnosed to be a pinched nerve in my left shoulder, which makes no sense, since I was in the passenger seat and had the belt over my right shoulder. Should be good in a couple days.

All: JESUS CHRIST! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIDE OF HIS CAR?!?!? WTF DOES MIKE HAVE TO DO TO KILL HIMSELF? Seriously, this incident does little to quiet that little voice in my head that tries to convince me that I am invincible...I wish that thing would go away. The minivan looked even worse than the BMW and there was hardly a drop of blood shed throughout the whole ordeal.

That MFing car is a tank. God bless those Krauts. They know how to make themselves a damn fine machine.

And, yeah...nothing brings you back out of your post-wreck haze quite like going up to the other car to see if everyone is okay and sticking your head in and hearing the sound of crying kids. That sound will make me think twice next time I feel like I need to make that phone call or text message while driving.