Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007, 11:14 AM

Default LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

The purpose of this post to warn and educate the consumer about the Ship It Holla and LOL shirtaments t-shirt stores. (The lol shirtaments store has been doing an ongoing banner ad promotion on twoplustwo.com).

I hate to bring this issue up in public but none of my emails, pms or phone calls to the owner of the store (twoplustwoer Suited Sixes) have been returned. Since many of these shirts sport the “Holla Balla” logo I feel I should educate potential consumers.

Some background:

In early June I contacted Suited Sixes to sell t-shirts he had designed for us through our website. Over the course of business relationship we had numerous problems with him including customers not receiving shirts for several months, no response to our emails/pms or customers emails/pms, no response to my phone calls and non-payment of money owed to us. For more details of customers problems see this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11740164

My business party ‘Apathy’ was finally able to get in contact with him by phone and he said he would respond to my pms/emails, take down the ship it holla store and make a public reply to the problems customers were having in the NVG thread. To this day none of the above have happened.

The t-shirts being sold on both on the LOL-shirtaments and ship it holla store are not endorsed in any way by the ship it holla ballas. It is our position that these t-shirts are being sold illegally and I am in the process of taking legal action. In the meantime I would personally highly recommend against purchasing these t-shirts.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

lol.. these shrits sucked anyway... g2cu make sure the next ones arent crappy quality
Old 09-22-2007, 11:31 AM

cliff notes: be sure to look for the the "endorsed by sihb" logo on your apparel folks
Old 09-22-2007, 02:17 PM

it is clear what we have all learned, here: don't do business with 2p2ers.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:28 PM

I almost bought the "Holaday Inn" shirt until I saw J-Little wearing it. The quality looked pretty crappy.