Old 11-10-2007, 06:54 PM
LuckyMux LuckyMux is offline

Default Re: aliens will not be friendly

[ QUOTE ]

no one ever talks about this conference?? why not??

[/ QUOTE ]

It was four months before Sept 11th. There's only so much space on the front pages. Same reason nobody talks about how the Pentagon couldn't account for $2.3 trillion (yup!), as admitted by Don 'as a hatter' Rumsfeld - on September 10, 2001. You've got Google - go exploring.

Important news is like a good stripper. It spreads slowly.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:59 PM
AntonHeat AntonHeat is offline

Location: Vancouver BC

Greetings, Earth people. We are the people of the Vort Galaxy. We thank you for your interest, but have no intention of visiting other civilisations in the near future. We wish you all the best.

Old 11-10-2007, 07:11 PM
elcastigador elcastigador is offline

Location: gettin back my tacos

Yeah, everyone laugh and think it's a joke, but please tell me where my logic is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your logic is wrong because you assume a race far more advanced than ours would care about our material possesions or things of value at all.

If you found an undiscovered primitive tribe in the middle of some jungle, would your first thought be to kill them all so you could have their fertile and frutive land?

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp