Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Weed Brownie ?

[ QUOTE ]
When weed's eaten it takes a different route in your body and effects u in a different way than smoking it, and it gets u more high. The best way to do it is to eat a lot of weed brownies..wait just a bit then smoke a bunch of weed, you'll be barbecued for a good while.

[/ QUOTE ]

your body actually metabolizes the d-9-thc into a different, more psychoactive chemical fwiw
Old 11-20-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
high as balls.

[/ QUOTE ] I lolled really hard when I read this phrase. I don't know why. I'm immature.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:06 AM

I had to throw my friend in the shower with his clothes on after he ate a weed brownie. He was bawling like a woman and stayed in there for like an hour. Some people just can't handle their [censored].
Old 11-20-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i ate a weed brownie last night around midnight, it made me crash around 3am (as in, physically unable to keep eyes open). woke up at 8am still high as balls.

true story, almost made a post about it last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude when i ate them i had a damn panic attack, passed out oh my friends floor with my head on a thick and hearty from whataburger, and woke up the next night at 6, woke up and started drinking. Good weekend amiright?
Old 11-20-2007, 03:38 AM

Weed brownie story: 4th of July party 2 years back. Lots of people chilling, drinking, blowing things up etc. so towards the end of the night we eat these weed brownies. My friend eats like [censored] five brownies and then chills on my couch watching entourage. I ask if he's going home, he says "yeah, I'm fine". So I go with that, and head to my room.

Later that morning around 10am-ish someone is knocking on my my window asking to be let in. I go to the alley door and there is my friend, standing there in a bathing suit and a hawaiian shirt. he has never owned, and does not currently own, a hawaiian shirt fwiw. He left my house in like, basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I unlock the door, let him in, thinking "lol wut" and go back to sleep.

I wake up around 1-ish and he's gone. I call him up and he has absolutely no idea wtf I'm talking about when i tell him what he did.

"bro i don't even own a hawaiian shirt"

of course other people at my house from the party heard him come in, and the door was unlocked from me letting him in so it wasn't just me.

cliffnotes: ~5 weed brownies is the magic number if you want to go on crazy [censored]-up adventures all night long, lose your clothes, and sort of disappear into the night.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:28 AM

ever try has butter? weed brownies will get you [censored] up 4 dayz gawd but hash butter, although tastes disgusting, is prolly about 20x's stronger... i ended up freaking out and going to bed freezing cold and breaking out in a sweat at the same time.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:31 AM

weed cookies ftw

better w/ milk imo
Old 11-20-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ever try has butter? weed brownies will get you [censored] up 4 dayz gawd but hash butter, although tastes disgusting, is prolly about 20x's stronger... i ended up freaking out and going to bed freezing cold and breaking out in a sweat at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crumble the hash into hot butter and then stir the paste into yoghurt (hazelnut complements it well), tastes good.

I remember reading something about the way it reacts with the dairy is what gets you so [censored] up. Don't know if that's true.