Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: Tank game

Oh [censored], I know what that old old old mac tank game was called, Bolo! Anyone remember that gem?!
Old 10-30-2007, 04:27 PM

I remember an old tank game me and mt friends would play. You each got a tank and were randomly placed on rocky terrain.

You would take turns setting the angle and type of shot. Kinda like that worms game, with less graphics and choices.

Is it weird I kinda like these games about as much as graphic intensive ones like gta and halo?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember an old tank game me and mt friends would play. You each got a tank and were randomly placed on rocky terrain.

You would take turns setting the angle and type of shot. Kinda like that worms game, with less graphics and choices.

Is it weird I kinda like these games about as much as graphic intensive ones like gta and halo?

[/ QUOTE ]
This game was amazing if it is what I think it is. You could buy new weapons or something like a shot that would explode like 1/4 of the screen? Or a shot that would explode only the ground, causing the opponent tank to fall? Wow I need to find that game, i played it like 12 years ago
Old 10-30-2007, 05:57 PM

Scorched Earth.

I can't find the game but found this remake.

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/
Old 10-30-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This game was amazing if it is what I think it is. You could buy new weapons or something like a shot that would explode like 1/4 of the screen? Or a shot that would explode only the ground, causing the opponent tank to fall? Wow I need to find that game, i played it like 12 years ago

[/ QUOTE ]

Scorched Earth was an AWESOME GAME!!!!

Death head was the one where you would shoot str8 up, and then it's "flower out" to a bunch of nukes...it was baller.

It had "fuel to move" and shields and dirt you could launch to cover up your opponets.

I used to have it for my computer (the very first computer I got) it was SOOOO TIGHT!!!