Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Cunnilingus after intercourse?
Standard 254 43.72%
Disgusting 327 56.28%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Most Racially offensive comment poll

Ok im very offended by these comments. Just wanted to know what made you the most offended. Personally i dont think anyone can compete with Campanis. Here is a summary.

Al Campanis : Nightline anchorman Ted Koppel asked him why, at the time, there had been few black managers and no black general managers in Major League Baseball. Campanis' reply was that blacks "may not have some of the necessities to be, let's say, a field manager, or, perhaps, a general manager" for these positions. Elsewhere in the interview he said that blacks are often poor swimmers "because they don't have the buoyancy."

Jimmy "The Greek Snyder" On January 16, 1988, he was fired by the CBS network (where he was a contributor to the NFL Today program since 1976) after commenting to a reporter that African Americans were naturally superior athletes because they had been bred to produce stronger offspring during slavery:

“ During the slave period, the slave owner would breed his big black with his big woman so that he would have a big black kid—that's where it all started

At the 1997 Masters tournament, Zoeller made a controversial remark regarding Tiger Woods. After finishing tied for 34th place with a score of 78, Zoeller, referring to the following year's Master's Club Champion's Dinner, for which the defending champion selects the menu, said, "That little boy is driving well and he's putting well. He's doing everything it takes to win. So, you know what you guys do when he gets in here? You pat him on the back and say congratulations and enjoy it and tell him not to serve fried chicken next year. Got it?" Zoeller then smiled, snapped his fingers, and walked away before turning and added, "or collard greens or whatever the hell they serve."
Fozzy Zoeller
Old 04-11-2007, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

Rush Limbaugh
Old 04-11-2007, 10:55 PM

I find none of these very offensive. I think it is a joke Imus lost his MSNBC show.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Rush Limbaugh - ah was thinking of another name they had on the list in us today.

Personally though i dont think his comment was very offensive. He said the liberal media members would be more sympathetic to a black quarterback than a white one. Blah it was more a bad media characterization than offesive to mcnabb. Interestingly, i think ESPN's producers told him to spice up his comments a bit and make them more political. I think he was 15 years late in his comments. He might have been right in the early 80s but it was just stupid more than offensive.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Elsewhere in the interview he said that blacks are often poor swimmers "because they don't have the buoyancy."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 PM

Elsewhere in the interview he said that blacks are often poor swimmers "because they don't have the buoyancy."

yes : probably the most offensive thing ever uttered on network TV
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM

Rush also calls Halle Berry and Barack Obama 'halfrican-americans.'

I don't think MSNBC would've canned Imus if the sponsors hadn't started leaving. Big corporations don't give a [censored] unless it costs them dollars.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did the interviewer respond "what does that even mean"?
Old 04-11-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did the interviewer manage to keep a straight face?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-11-2007, 11:33 PM

I'm gonna have to go with part-time airline mechanic, full time daredevil Rex Kramer on this one.