Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 03:09 AM

Default Neteller transfer to Debit Card and ATM withdrawl still works for me

Around 9pm pst tonight I transfered my remaining balance (89 dollars) to my debit card and withdrew most of it at about 10pm. Of course whether or not this will work for everyone or anyone else, I don't know, but clearly if you still have money in Neteller and you have a debit card it's worth trying to withdraw even though the supposed Friday midnight deadline has passed.
I'm sure most are aware of this but keep in mind the 1k limit on transfering money to your card every 24 hrs and the same 1k limit on withdrawing per 24 hrs. Also be aware that the 24hr time period is from one transaction to another not one trasaction per calendar date...in other words you can't withdraw 1k at 5pm today and then 1k at noon tomorrow even though the second withdrawl request would be on the following day...there must be at least 24hours between the two transactions.
Finally, I've been using a Bank Of America atm (Star Network I think) and it will only process my withdrawls in multiples of 20...any others are denied. I don't know if this is the case with all ATM's but keep it in mind.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Neteller transfer to Debit Card and ATM withdrawl still works for

Yeah make another thread about this, don't use one of they many existing ones.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:29 AM

Thanks for the flame, bro. I posted this information on its own because I felt it was time critical and would help at least some out there without having to go through a multitude of other threads. If the moderators find it to be too redundant, they can take whatever action they feel is appropriate.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:33 AM

Interesting ... I tried to withdraw $1000 to my Neteller card at about 7:35 PM PST which was denied. After reading your post, I tried again but again was denied. Maybe they allowed your withdrawal because of the small amount involved.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:39 AM

Mondo, the small amount could be the issue. What grounds did they give for denying the transaction? Perhaps you might want to try transfering an ammount smaller than 1k to your card. If you find success with any amount, you could try repeating it. Good luck.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Neteller transfer to Debit Card and ATM withdrawl still works for me

Try moving 300 to card - worked for me where 1000 didnt!!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Neteller transfer to Debit Card and ATM withdrawl still works for me

[ QUOTE ]
Around 9pm pst tonight I transfered my remaining balance (89 dollars) to my debit card and withdrew most of it at about 10pm. Of course whether or not this will work for everyone or anyone else, I don't know, but clearly if you still have money in Neteller and you have a debit card it's worth trying to withdraw even though the supposed Friday midnight deadline has passed.
I'm sure most are aware of this but keep in mind the 1k limit on transfering money to your card every 24 hrs and the same 1k limit on withdrawing per 24 hrs. Also be aware that the 24hr time period is from one transaction to another not one trasaction per calendar date...in other words you can't withdraw 1k at 5pm today and then 1k at noon tomorrow even though the second withdrawl request would be on the following day...there must be at least 24hours between the two transactions.
Finally, I've been using a Bank Of America atm (Star Network I think) and it will only process my withdrawls in multiples of 20...any others are denied. I don't know if this is the case with all ATM's but keep it in mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

im in cali too.. meanwhile way back on fri the 19th a B of A machine outright took my neteller card (ive been waiting ever since for a new one they said was fed exd)anyway hard to see what good the new card if it ever comes will do, but what B of A machine did you have luck with? Im in pasadena..

It seems like some machines may still work for small amts.. When my card got eaten I tried to withdraw 1 K maybe that was the problem.. This whole thing is absurd, you gotta love how clueless customer service is, every one of them has a different story about whats going on...

appreciate the info, man, I was gonna try to reverse my debit card balance back to neteller but maybe ill see if the card shows monday and give it a shot...

incidentally anyone had luck transferring their dead card money back to neteller acct?
Old 01-28-2007, 07:46 AM

Well, I tried $500 and that was declined. Then I tried $300 as suggested by billx and that also failed. It's very strange that a few of you still are able to transfer money to your Neteller card.

The error msg I get occurs on the last step of the withdrawal process. It says "P1001 Processor has declined your transaction".

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:40 AM

I tried 1k, 500, and 300 and got the same message.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:41 AM

I was able to add $200 right after the deadline and got it from an ATM today, so it is definately still working for some people.