Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2006, 03:15 PM

Default Cute girls working fast food

Something has to be wrong with them, right? I just don't see why cute girls wouldn't be able to/rather get jobs at the mall or as a bank teller or similiar positions.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Cute girls working fast food

The only permissable situation for this scenario is cute girls working at Hot Dog on a Stick and doing that lemonade churn little hop with the short shorts on and those goofy hats.

I need a minute.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:18 PM

I would agree with this assessment for the most part, but it doesn't mean I'm not staring at them through the drive-thru still
Old 02-23-2006, 03:21 PM

Can't say I've experienced this phenomenon.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only permissable situation for this scenario is cute girls working at Hot Dog on a Stick and doing that lemonade churn little hop with the short shorts on and those goofy hats.

I need a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only is it permissable, it is required.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:34 PM

I have a theory, so follow me here.

I do some occasional work for a company that does a variety of services, one of which is proms. So, I DJ'ed several proms last spring, and got to see quite a few things.

Now, hot girls can be hot no matter where they are from, or what their background is. I would DJ proms for these small, rural, redneck schools. I would see these really hot 18 year olds showing up with guys wearing cowboy boots, a t-shirt that had a tuxedo front printed on it, and had that skanky mustache that isn't a real mustache, but these guys think it makes them look manly.

I asked myself, "Are these guys really getting hot chicks." Then it dawned on me. Some girls, while possessing the physical properties of a hot girl, have never seen anything other than what they've grown up around. If they grew up with a father, brothers, and classmates who all look like Deliverance cast members, then that's all they know, and what they find appealing.

To your question, perhaps fast food employment isn't as big of a deal to them. Maybe the plain of shallowness they exist on didn't prohibit fast food employment. Other girls with a higher level of shallowness would never do such a thing, but they've been conditioned to think that it's taboo, these girls you're seeing haven't.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:57 PM

usuallly when I see a hot chick working at a fast food place, its in an upscale/more rural area, where its mainly rich idiots. Otherwise, its a hot bosnian chick down from my area.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:58 PM

I'm prety sure I've never seen a hot chick working fast food, but if she is, the obvious explanation is that its because shes a freaking moron.
Old 02-23-2006, 03:59 PM

There was a Dairy Queen near my old house that always had very, very cute little 17 year-old hotties working there. They were all blonde for some reason. It was clearly a case of a lecherous manager. I used to actually volunteer to go on ice cream runs there.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:04 PM

just a heads up to anyone in the detroit area:

on my way back from la on sunday my layover was at detroit airport.

there was a probably 19 year old girl working at the fricking airport taco bell that was prettier than almost all of the good-looking women in la. her name was tiffany and she wore black glasses.

this girl really looked like she was the main character in some cliche movie where they turn the homely yet secretly beautiful girl into the prom queen/famous actors girlfriend/princess.