Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2006, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Really F-d up situation I have found myself in...(long)

Jesus, Joe. That's f-ed up. I tend to agree with the others saying that you should call it off with this woman. No need for this type of stress in your life.

Sucks for her, but you really shouldn't get involved with her problems. You're young and you're livin' the life. If I were in your shoes I'd call it quits. Maniac ex-boyfriends are a red f-ing flag, bro.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:07 PM

"Get the fucvk away from me and my girlfriend, asshat."
Old 02-20-2006, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, Joe. That's f-ed up. I tend to agree with the others saying that you should call it off with this woman. No need for this type of stress in your life.

Sucks for her, but you really shouldn't get involved with her problems. You're young and you're livin' the life. If I were in your shoes I'd call it quits. Maniac ex-boyfriends are a red f-ing flag, bro.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-20-2006, 05:13 PM

Sounds like time to cash in your chips. I don't like the sound of it.

TSP
Old 02-20-2006, 05:26 PM

In addition to filing a restraining order, you should take everything you have (voice messages etc) into a police detective and file a complaint. Make sure you save all future voice messages and any other correspondence.

Then make sure you take all precautions to guard your personal safety. This doesn't necessarily mean getting a gun but if you have to change a phone number or whatnot, so be it. People are usually very stubborn about not letting someone like this effect their lives, but then sometimes those people end up dead. Better safe than sorry.

And make sure this chick is worth the hassle.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Joe,

Come out to Western MA for some R&R and unwind. I'll buy you a beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or Rhode Island.

Seriously, if he's already sent people to case your house, threatening him with the law doesn't sound like its going to have much effect. He's already crossed a pretty big line. Obviously he can't think he can physically intimidate you.

Get the law involved immediately. Don't tell him you're going to do it, just do it. Then take steps so you can protect yourself in the event the law can't. I know you're basically a peaceful guy, but as the line in "Dune" goes "Mood is for cattle and making love. You fight when you have to."

PM me if you're going to be in Boston or Providence and want to blow off some steam.

Stay alert.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:33 PM

Well I just got the S.O.L. kid, from the Worcester PD. They told me to headed to the court house tomorrow morning which we will at 9AM.

As for us, I just need to get through the next 24hrs, and she goes back to Denver and go from there.

Right now my priorities are:

1. Protect myself as much as I can from this situation.
2. Learn to walk again.
3. Move the hell out of here as soon as I can. (moving to the South Shore before I move to Cali in May.)
4. Deal with the girl situation.

While trying to do everything else that I do and I don't sit around inside all day not answering my phone like Sublime does while getting fat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look up shooting ranges in your area. Head down, talk to some of their instructors, get set up to take a handgun safety/shooting course, and buy a gun.

Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for truth. And find out what you need to do to get a concealed carry license. People become a LOT less threatening when they know you have no problems shooting them.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:40 PM

Joe, if you are still dating her when you move buy the woman a cheap PDA with a password to keep your address and stuff in. Have a talk with her brother, if he is still friends with the ex after your talk then you have a serious problem for multiple reasons. Make sure your number in her cellphone is selected as "hidden" or "private". Have her phone records switched to online bills only. Don't mail her stuff with return addresses.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Don\'t worry about some asian

don't worry about this dude. hes asian and asian poeple are little wussies. they won't do crap. if you wanted to, you could break both your legs and still kick both of thier asses in a fight.

nobody in the country worries about or fears asian men and thats the simple truth. so just ignore him and if he comes around, have one of your healthier buddies tell him to go piss off. if hes still being stubborn either get the cops to arrest him, or beat the crap out of him if he tresspasses on your property.