Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt and the PPA...FINALLY A GREAT IDEA

[ QUOTE ]
strange, i remember all i had to do was restart the software and it showed up on the promotions page...it doesn't actually appear in ur bonus account...u have to track the progress through the promotions page...it'll show what percentage u've completed so far..

[/ QUOTE ]

All I have to do it click the promo and it tells me how much of the bonus I've cleared. What I really like is that it seems to clear concurrently with the signup bonus (which is consistent with some info I got from C/S regarding the bonus). Add rakeback and semi-solid play and I'm a happy camper. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2007, 01:12 AM

Yeah, did you read the part where I explained that I understood that?

I *STILL* have the page telling me how to get the bonus, it doesn't reflect any completion or even a goal.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:15 AM

Better get hold of support. It was tracking me as soon as I signed up with the PPA.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:23 PM

Do I type in [censored] Swahili?
Old 03-21-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, dude...does that great attitude get you far in life? You have a problem with getting the promo, it seems no one else is having this problem...you've emailed support, they haven't gotten back to you...what would you like anyone here to do about it? Someone has the temerity to suggest contacting support when you already mentioned you had emailed them...not everyone can be bothered to look over all your posts for every detail before replying. Obviously no one has an answer for you so far...save your abuse for FT, where your anger should be directed. Although that's probably not a good idea either, if you actually want help...maybe there's a dog in the neighborhood you can kick?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:17 PM

Hmm, just got it to 100% complete, yet they didn't put it in my account. Am I supposed to email them or something?
Old 03-21-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, dude...does that great attitude get you far in life? You have a problem with getting the promo, it seems no one else is having this problem...you've emailed support, they haven't gotten back to you...what would you like anyone here to do about it? Someone has the temerity to suggest contacting support when you already mentioned you had emailed them...not everyone can be bothered to look over all your posts for every detail before replying. Obviously no one has an answer for you so far...save your abuse for FT, where your anger should be directed. Although that's probably not a good idea either, if you actually want help...maybe there's a dog in the neighborhood you can kick?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrote 3 sentences, and yet somehow people managed to assume I was incapable in two different ways that I clearly stated already I wasn't. I'm just helping people learn reading is fundamental. But thanks for sticking up for the tools.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote 3 sentences, and yet somehow people managed to assume I was incapable in two different ways that I clearly stated already I wasn't. I'm just helping people learn reading is fundamental. But thanks for sticking up for the tools.

[/ QUOTE ]

All righty then...everyone can work on their reading skills, you work on your counting skills, and we can all be happy. Good luck with that bonus, and have a nice day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2007, 02:17 AM

Has anyone tried using ePassPorte to sign up? And if so, what result did you have?

Thank You
Old 03-22-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone tried using ePassPorte to sign up? And if so, what result did you have?

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it works, use the virtual visa, cvv2 number is in your message box if you didn't know