Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I may get the card after reading your post. I just hate how it only lasts 1 year.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a percent of (potential) annual transactions its actually a pretty small fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am confused. With the ATM card there is no fee to withdraw via ATM except the one time $35? Or is there a fee for each withdrawal?
Old 02-21-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I may get the card after reading your post. I just hate how it only lasts 1 year.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a percent of (potential) annual transactions its actually a pretty small fee.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am confused. With the ATM card there is no fee to withdraw via ATM except the one time $35? Or is there a fee for each withdrawal?

[/ QUOTE ] There's a $2 fee for each ATM W/D. Visa card purchases are w/o fee.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] There's a $2 fee for each ATM W/D. Visa card purchases are w/o fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!
Old 02-21-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please confirm that Epassporte is available as cashout option via Ultimate Bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed UB support this very question. Here is their answer.
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your email. We have epasseporte available for withdrawals. You need to have made a deposit via this method in order to withdraw to them.

Thank you,
Sosan

Withdrawals Support

[/ QUOTE ]
I am in the process of funding my ePassport, it takes forever from a checking account, so I haven't made any deposits/withdraws yet.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:58 AM

BAH i loaded $50 into my epass account from my checking account but didnt realize that I had to load onto FTP in order to withdraw from FTP, so I used the $50 dollar balance in my epass account to get the Epass Visa card. Now I don't have enough money in my epassporte account to make a minimum deposit to FTP (the min deposit is $45). So I have to wait until March 2nd when my next $50 deposit into Epass from my checking account goes through, and then deposit atleast $45 into FTP so I can finally withdraw. Unless someone here can do a epassporte transfer to my epass account, and I will transfer you the same amount on FTP. Trying to get a few K out so I can survive. But I only need a $40 dollar epassporte transfer. Pm if plausible
Old 02-21-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

How long do these transactions from ePassporte to credit card take? And is it faster to load my ePassporte account with my bank account, rather than wait for the credit card transactions to go through, and load it via CC?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe the credit card transactions are almost instant. If you call the credit card company they can tell you about your latest transactions. For many cards it takes awhile for the transaction to show up for self checking.

By bank, you could grow a beard.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Timetable for physical Card?

Hi all. I ordered physical card on the 9th and have not received it yet. It does look as it has been generated though as I see the future numbers and exp date. Anyone know how long does usually take to get it? Thanks!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Re: Timetable for physical Card?

Well I'm finally going on my withdrawals. The check/credit card deposits to epass are almost instant. And my withdrawal worked fine. I'm just trying to get the withdrawal limits increased now.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:25 PM

Maybe a better question is who has their physical visa card?
Old 02-21-2007, 01:44 PM

I just ordered mine. I think its probably worth it for the shear fact that you don't have a bunch of strange deposits to your bank account. Everyone says it takes ~2 weeks to get.
Closed Thread