Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
I may get the card after reading your post. I just hate how it only lasts 1 year.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a percent of (potential) annual transactions its actually a pretty small fee.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just thought I would post my experience with them so far. I funded my FT account with them. Everything went fine and was fast. I even called the toll free # and got someone pretty quick. After you deposit via epassporte does it automatically change to your default withdrawal method? I requested a withdrawal and it didn't mention where it was going. I sent an email to the cashier, but haven't gotten a response from FT yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. When I deposited and withdrew 5 minutes later (deposited 50, withdrew 3.5g) I didn't email or call anyone to change "default" options, and it worked fine.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Question: How long do I have to wait before withdrawing from Full Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only waited 20 or so minutes after depositing to Full Tilt.

[ QUOTE ]
Question: Will a withdrawal automatically go in my Epassporte account?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have no valid withdrawal method currently, it becomes your default automatically after your deposit through them.

[ QUOTE ]
Question:How much can I withdraw at a time from Full Tilt to Epassporte?

[/ QUOTE ]

That I don't know, but I think it is at least your single day transaction limit.

[ QUOTE ]
Question: I gather once the money is in Epassporte I can transfer it to my bank in $600 increments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that it is initially $300. But if you verify at least 2 load options and then pay $5 for a "select" account, it is then increased to $600.
There are also ways to get this even higher by special request and, I think, possibly having a minimum account balance.

This higher level is discussed in an earlier thread. Search with something like ................

-RE: +epassporte

.....in the subject and choose newer than 5 weeks.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:46 PM

anybody know how long its taking from FT ---> epass account? epass account ---> checking account?
Old 02-20-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may get the card after reading your post. I just hate how it only lasts 1 year.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

1 year is an eternity in the online gambling business. I would be very surprised if anyone was still using ePass a year from now.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:18 PM

I'm trying to withdraw some money from FTP.

I signed up and verified my bank account. I now need to load cash so I can deposit to FTP so I can finally withdraw from FTP -> ePassporte. I love jumping through hoops.

When prompted to load cash I selected credit card (Even though my bank account is already verified), because I heard it was faster. Is this true?

Now I have to verify deposits to my credit card. I just checked my statement online (it's only been a couple minutes since I gave ePassporte my credit card information), and there is no new transactions.

How long do these transactions from ePassporte to credit card take? And is it faster to load my ePassporte account with my bank account, rather than wait for the credit card transactions to go through, and load it via CC?
Old 02-20-2007, 08:51 PM

Default The Relief

Now that my epassporte transfer came through I can now play again. I am so happy...cya at the Razz tables.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: The Relief

2 questions

1.) How long does it take for epassporte to send the few cents to my bank account for verification?

2.) Do I need to make a deposit to Full Tilt if all i want to do is withdraw money off fulltilt???
Old 02-20-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: The Relief

[ QUOTE ]
2 questions

1.) How long does it take for epassporte to send the few cents to my bank account for verification?

2.) Do I need to make a deposit to Full Tilt if all i want to do is withdraw money off fulltilt???

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It took two days for me when I started this process last week. It takes longer for the money to get from your bank acct to your epassporte acct. Still waiting for mine even though it's been out of my bank since last Friday.

2. Yes, iirc you need to deposit the minimum into FT thru EP and then you can withdraw.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I have to verify deposits to my credit card. I just checked my statement online (it's only been a couple minutes since I gave ePassporte my credit card information), and there is no new transactions.

How long do these transactions from ePassporte to credit card take?

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless your CC was declined, the transaction from ePass to your card should be instantaneous.

You won't see any new transactions appear on your card because they don't do a regular charge on the card...instead, they just place a "temporary hold" on it. In order to satisfy ePassporte, you'll need to tell them the amount of the temporary hold that was placed. You can only retrieve that amount by calling your CC company (number is on the back of the card) and speaking to a live customer service rep. Tell them that you authorize the hold that ePassporte placed and you need to know the amount.

At least that's how it was in my case.
Closed Thread