Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Here is my calendar so far. Everything is slow, but I have received money in my bank account finally.

Open account Jan 19th.
Micro Deposit into bank Jan 31st- 12 days
Requested load on Jan 31st and EPass finally withdrew from bank account on 2/6- 6 days
Load finally available on 2/14. So 8 days after they withdrew and 14 days after my request before the funds were availble to use.
I paid the $5 for the "Select" account. It took 6 days before my withdrawal limits were raised from $300 to $600.
First withdrawal took 7 days and they have been 7 days both times. I have been withdrawing $300/day and now $600/day for 8 straight days.

Send docs for my limits to be raised. 8 days and waiting. Asked to make a wire. 4 days and waiting.

It sucks to withdraw $600/day, but it's the best going right now and I'm glad to be getting some money coming in. I just wish they would increase my limits to at least $2k/day or let me make a larger wire. I'll update any progress on those 2 upgrades.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not basing this on experience....But common sense tells me that if they say you can use the virtual visa where visa is accepted, even if the site does not show Epass options, then you can probably do so. Otherwise, why would they include this in their FAQ? To trick us?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, not to trick us. but try giving facts regarding gaming sites, which is what people want answers for, and then you might have to readjust your logic.

(hint: it doesnt work.)

[ QUOTE ]
If someone is considering loading up at a poker site that doesn't show the Epass option, I'd be happy to guinea pig ...I'd be willing to lay some money that it does though. ;]

[/ QUOTE ]

and id certainly be willing to book that action. (pm me if interested.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

and i wouldnt mind losing. however, i dont think i will.

indulge me to requote myself:

[ QUOTE ]
if you have personal experience with having the virtual visa work at gambling sites that are not set up with epassporte, please let us know the particulars, i.e., what site, when, etc.. this information would actually be of help.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The original poster to whom I replied did not ask for personal experiences. He simply asked if the virtual visa would work at sites that did not show Epassporte as a payment option. You're the only one insisting that the only good information is "personal experience" information.

The moon is not made of cheese. Believe me? Or does Neil Armstrong have to drop by 2p2 and relay personal experience? Even that wouldn't be good enough really. So much moon dust and stuff, who really knows what was underneath? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Epassporte FAQ says you can use the Virtual Visa at any merchant that accepts Visa. They do not say "except gambling sites." I would expect Epassporte to be an expert on Epassporte, and that the card will do what they say it does in most every instance.

Have you even tried using the card yourself, at a gambling site that accepts Visa, but does not show Epassporte specifically as a payment option?

PS. I said I'd be willing to help out someone who wanted to check before wasting their time on the Epassporte signup process, not to gamble with overzealous technicality geeks. No PM needed. Seriously though, if you have a site that you'd like me to check (and don't have Epass yourself), I'd be happy to try to deposit the minimum there with my Virtual Visa.

Despite what seems to be anal retentiveness to me, I'd be happy to help you out if you're really wanting to test a site here...

All the sites I play accept Epassporte (AP, UB, FTP, Stars, PitBull). Does Bodog? Could test there for kicks and giggles.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:30 AM

Ok....so I have about $1500 that I would like to deposit on FTP. when i tried, i was denied because I had a $500 limit. Also it looks like there is a 5% fee for epass deposits??? It recomended that I use $100 increments to deposit and cut down on the fee. I don't like that becuase I want the full $600 for the bonus.

Sorry if topic has been discussed, but how should I deposit on FTP??? How do I raise my epass limit?? If I were able to put the $1500 into FTP, would epass charge me a 5% fee on all of it?? Again, sorry if already answered, i tried to find answers to this one...
Old 02-17-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The original poster to whom I replied did not ask for personal experiences. He simply asked if the virtual visa would work at sites that did not show Epassporte as a payment option.

[/ QUOTE ]

im aware what he wanted to know. and what you incorrectly told him.

so let me clarify again: using epassporte as a credit card to deposit on gaming sites that arent set up for epassporte DOESNT WORK.

got it?

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte FAQ says you can use the Virtual Visa at any merchant that accepts Visa. They do not say "except gambling sites." I would expect Epassporte to be an expert on Epassporte, and that the card will do what they say it does in most every instance.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, we all got it. we all know what what you would expect. and thanks for sharing with us what you would expect. good stuff.

let me repeat: IT DOESNT WORK!

[ QUOTE ]
Have you even tried using the card yourself, at a gambling site that accepts Visa, but does not show Epassporte specifically as a payment option?

[/ QUOTE ]
if you could read posts as well as you read epassportes faq's, then you might have noticed that when i said it DOESNT WORK, i said that this was based on first hand experience.

[ QUOTE ]
PS. I said I'd be willing to help out someone who wanted to check before wasting their time on the Epassporte signup process, not to gamble with overzealous technicality geeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
if giving people infromation that is first hand experience and is accurate, (as compared to spouting wrong information, and what you read, and what you interpreted and what you would expect,) is being a technicality geek, then i really cant say much more.

[ QUOTE ]
Despite what seems to be anal retentiveness to me, I'd be happy to help you out if you're really wanting to test a site here...

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm...already done.

as i said before, my problem is that this thread was created to consolidate the information available regarding epassporte.

and that while i admired your enthusiasm, you brought nothing in the way of facts. actually, just the opposite. you conveyed outright errors and stated them as facts. this is what i was trying to address.

but i should be used to this by now, as it is done rampantly on these forums, and not just by you.

so in summary, for those wondering: epassporte DOESNT WORK on gaming sites that dont list it as an option, (despite what you have told the forum, and have read, and have deduced, and would expect, etc., etc..)

with that i am finished with this.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm the "virtual visa" working on a site like Amazon or Dell? If so, my life just got easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Confirmed for Amazon. I've used it 3 times already with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a purchase limit on the Virtual Visa like there sometimes is on normal debit cards? Say you had 2k in your Epassporte account and wanted to buy a computer for 2k, it should go through?
Old 02-17-2007, 05:14 AM

Default bank withdrawal updates

Some of us got in early and were updating each other on how long bank withdrawals were taking. Last update was efts to bank had suddenly sped up from 12-13 days to 5 days. I've got 5 withdrawals of 300 requested early on each day 2/12 thru 2/16. First one hasn't hit yet. Who had a recent (within past 2-3 days) eft hit and how long was it? I also requested the debit card on 2/8. Anybody got theirs yet?
Old 02-17-2007, 07:50 AM

2Easy. I bow to your mighty board warrioring skills. You are a tough foe indeed. Many thanks for uncovering the great lie that is the Epassporte FAQ.

As long as you have tested it out on a gambling site and had no luck, I'll take it for granted that it works at none. (I still haven't tried it, don't plan to)

Go in peace brother.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:14 PM

What's the cheapest way to load $500 through epassporte to a poker site?

A) Load the $25 minimum (EFT to epassporte) then follow-up with the remaining $475.
B) Load all $500 at once.

I thought there was a percentage hit on your initial EFT that they don't hit you with on following EFTs. It should be clear from their fees page but it is not. Thanks.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a purchase limit on the Virtual Visa like there sometimes is on normal debit cards? Say you had 2k in your Epassporte account and wanted to buy a computer for 2k, it should go through?

[/ QUOTE ]

keyser,

There is a $1000 single transaction limit on the virtual visa for select members and $500 for normal members. However, you have 20 transactions per 24 hour period (starting with the first transaction). This means to me that you could theoretically buy 20 $999 laptops if they were put through separately. Click on the account balance link to see details of your limits.

[ QUOTE ]

All the sites I play accept Epassporte (AP, UB, FTP, Stars, PitBull). Does Bodog? Could test there for kicks and giggles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though someone has said they have tried it and it didn't work, it would be great if you could try it on Bodog or WSEX to confirm.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It recomended that I use $100 increments to deposit and cut down on the fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably already know this, but incase anyone misreads it, $400, $500 or $600 amounts are all full 100 increments.
Closed Thread