Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2006, 02:50 AM

Default william hill poker

Hi guys I deposited about 80 euros on the site to try to clear the bonus so i have to play 100NL. Had terrible luck suck out after suck out it was the [censored] terrible. Anyways I think i still have about 30 pounds to clear not sure though. I know i played for 45 before I busted out and they didn't credit my account so If i redeposit and play for 15 min will they credit me with my 10pounds? Or do if you leave a table under a hour minimum it doesn't count towards requirments?
Old 09-12-2006, 03:54 AM

Default Re: william hill poker

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys I deposited about 80 euros on the site to try to clear Anyways I think i still have about 30 pounds to clear not sure though.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that pounds and euros convert differently right?
Old 09-12-2006, 03:55 AM

Did you get some sort of sign up bonus, or are you clearing the monthly hour-based bonus? If sign-up, please give details. (where did you get it, clearing requirements...)
Old 09-12-2006, 04:14 AM

Iam talking about the hour based bonus. And yes I know the difference between euros and pounds and I ment what I said. I have a euro account, so I can only deposit euros in there, but they pay you 10pounds a hour, so thats like 15 euros. Anyways no one answered my question yet this is about the hourly rate. IF you didn't finish a entire hour, say only 45 min. And you continue another day and play for 15 min (example) will you get credited for a hour (accumlative).
Old 09-12-2006, 08:15 AM

it does not have to be a consecutive hour.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways no one answered my question yet this is about the hourly rate. IF you didn't finish a entire hour, say only 45 min. And you continue another day and play for 15 min (example) will you get credited for a hour (accumlative).

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless they have made some changes since last time I played: yes
Old 09-12-2006, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Iam talking about the hour based bonus. And yes I know the difference between euros and pounds and I ment what I said. I have a euro account, so I can only deposit euros in there, but they pay you 10pounds a hour, so thats like 15 euros. Anyways no one answered my question yet this is about the hourly rate. IF you didn't finish a entire hour, say only 45 min. And you continue another day and play for 15 min (example) will you get credited for a hour (accumlative).

[/ QUOTE ]

no worries just paly another 15 minutes and you get the bonus it's table hours per table, I cleared it yesterday five tabling and it took me like 30 minutes to get all five up and then I just counted the average starting time and got the bonus after 5 table hours.

Cheers, Kristoffer
Old 09-12-2006, 10:00 AM

I was asking because flopturnriver lists a €80 sign up bonus for WilliamHill poker - anyone know if this works?

http://www.flopturnriver.com/reviews...illiamHill.php