Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Bank hassle with PS check, what do you say here?

So I bring two checks to the bank, one for $1100 and another for $700 and I have the money to cover but tell them to put a hold on them anyway. The teller starts looking at the check strangely and says "I have never seen one of these before" and "is this a payroll check". So I proceed to tell her that it's from my internet business and she calls over this nosy b.itch next to her. I start getting grilled at this point. The bitch wants me to tell her about the business???? She wants to know the company and the type of work I do???She said there has been some scams from internet checks...

She is way out of line here right?? I could be wrong, but it's none of her business where my money is coming from. So I basically tell her to f off and put a hold on the check like I originally said. She still insisted on sticking her nose in my business and it really pissed me off. Even though I have plenty of money to cover, the nosy bitch says to the teller in a condescending tone "better be safe than sorry...put a hold on them". I feel like a criminal bringing these checks into that bank now. It's a small CU and I'm thinking to write a letter to the pres and let him know about this nosy bitch. What is the best way to approach this in the future?? I thought it would be easy and painless when I immediately told them to put a hold on it but it still proved to be a hassle.