Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2006, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

can we unvote this game? if we can...

unvote nick
Old 06-21-2006, 05:14 PM

I personally think Mandor is worth more than a seer right now. The bad guys may disagree.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I personally think Mandor is worth more than a seer right now. The bad guys may disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious, whose side are you on anyway?
Old 06-21-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you and Traz want the rest of us to go into another room while you two talk bad guy strategy?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok charade is over. I am not the seer. It should be plenty obvious that I am also not evil. I was trying to bait the assasin into killing me so the real sorcerors could come out. Ideally that would have happened shortly after my fake seering. I never intended to let it continue.

If I was a wolf I would keep up the charade and get a villager lynched, or get the real seers to come out, that was never my intention. I thought Traz was the single most likely villager and Nicholas was the single most likely evil guy. Didn't work so well.

There are several possibilities as to why it didn't work:

1. I was wrong. Traz is evil or Nich is good. This is the most likely explanation. The problem is I remain certain of both of them in my own mind.

2. The assassin chose to wait me out to see if I was the real seer. If so then you win.

3. I was right and I didn't give the assassin long enough to see the thread.

I don't want to have the real seers come out though and I do think we gained some information here.

For those who don't realize it, the village side is in huge trouble here and with the assassin alive we are pretty much screwed. I felt this was a risk I had to take. I know I will gather some votes fairly quickly, but this whole scheme makes no sense whatsoever for me if I am evil.

Evil guys will not be fake seering here because they have nearly won the game. It would be awful to start giving your side away in the pursuit of a fancy play.

More to come on why Zurvan and Nich remain evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

L O L

You didnt want the real seers to come out??? We just heard from 5 or 6 people stating that is exactly what should happen if you are not the real seer. In fact, i believe it is much more likely that a seer would have come out, than the assassin would have killed you. The assassin would most likely have wanted to talk with all his cronies 1st, and then make a move. Or, they would just kill you tonight. It is much more likely a seer would come out and pronounce you a fake. Luckily that did not happen.

WDC is FPS-happy...Im sticking with my vote on WDC. His play did not help the village...and had a very low % chance OF helping the village. It is much more likely that you are a bad guy who realized you put the wrong amount of people seen in your coming out post, and had to cover yourself.

Im sticking with my vote on WDC

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's still alive, so maybe they disagree. Or maybe they're playing a game of chicken, waiting for a seer to come out. I think it's pretty risky for them to kill mandorallen because then a seer could come out and stay safe for a long time while still getting looks.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:20 PM

Am I playing with any villagers? Seriously, am I by myself? Is this a cruel joke on me? Mdoran is the only one I'm somewhat trusting now.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:22 PM

so pudley is a wolfie mcgrolim

anyone else want to reveal their role to me
Old 06-21-2006, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so pudley is a wolfie mcgrolim

anyone else want to reveal their role to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why pudley and not IY?
Old 06-21-2006, 05:27 PM

Modorand, you are so obviously evil.

I don't think everyone understands how screwed the village is. Yes, what I did was a fancy play, but it had the potential to upgrade the chance the village wins from about 0% to more than zero. Do you realize that after we lynch a villager tonight we have to lynch like a billion bad guys in a row?

I think Zurvan was trying to feel out whether I was faking by asking which bad guy Nich was. With that information they could be certain whether I was real or faking. I had very little chance of picking the right role for Nich and they knew it. That is a major reason I stopped my faking. I realized that I couldn't guess that correctly and the assassin wasn't going to kill me unless I could name Nich's specific role.

All of the evil guys just have to agree on any villager. The villagers all have to agree on the same bad guy without any idea of who is who. I am beginning to think that the seer has to come out with one or two bad guys. There is no realistic hope of us lynching a bad guy tonight. None.