Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2007, 03:20 AM

Default Newhizzle loses $50k in ultra high limit shuffleboard match

I had just finished some more overpriced crap food here at Atlantis when I run into hizzle, savagegamble, another live high limit grinder from commerce, tommyboy and monkdog from stars who are headed to the beach for some late night shuffleboard action.

I decide to change my reclusive plan of Sopranos in bed and join them in some degenerite sports gambling. I start off playing $10/point with monkdog and play like a total fish. Actually, he decided to let me off the hook for what was supposed to be a $20/point round since he's a nice guy.

I practice up and get a serious 16 rounds or so versus a similarly bad opponent, tommyboy for $10/point. I go on quick rush and I'm playing really calm. Every shot is slow and calculated, kinda like when I'm bowling. He then proceeds to go on huge rush and I go on some serious monkey tilt. I'm not joking. I was really pissed; hitting the brush with the stick and yelling. For a second there I saw fear in tommys eyes when he thought I might whack him next. Total shuffleboard loss for evening was about $1200. Losing that kinda money and then handing over the hundreds in person is much more painful than losing digital money.

Since I was preocupied with my match, I can't give a full account of the hizzle vs savagement match. What I can say for sure is that the betting escalated very quickly and ended at $500/point with another degen crossbooking hizzle's action for another $200/point. Each push of the disc would result in thousand dollar swings. All told I can confirm another 'bloodbath' for hizzle, one among many on this trip. What an 'animal'.