Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 08:28 PM

Default General question regarding stats in posted hands

Hey guys,
might be a noob question but I didn't find anything in the forum search as it is quite difficult to run a querie for the question I have.

Is there a possibility to get the opponents stats out of Pokertracker that he had at the exact moment when the hand occured?

I don't want to sit with pen and paper in front of my PC and take note of my opponents stats, as they might change during the session which would falsify the situation I want to discuss with you guys.

I hope you all understand what I mean as I'm not a native speaker and had difficulties explaining my question.

Thanks,

Sugar Nut
Old 11-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: General question regarding stats in posted hands

Your question was very easy to understand, don't worry about the language thing.

There isn't a way to do it like that. Have notepad open while you're playing and write down what hand you had trouble with and his stats at the time is my suggestion.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:37 PM

Thanks,
guess its the only way to do it. I just wondered, since I'm not using PT for a very long time, that there might be a possibility or option, which I have missed.

CI07: you seem to be pretty active here in the NLFR forum, always helping out and answering beginners questions.

Thank you for that!

Sugar Nut
Old 11-25-2007, 08:48 PM

Hi sugar nut. The only thing you could do is just go into the PT preference tab, select that date you played villian, then pick his name from the player list and get his stats for that day you played him.

I personally use the stats that have accumulated over the days/weeks/months of playin each player. I think most tight aggressive(TAG) players play that way much of the time and vice versa, particularly at the micro and small stakes. OK I realise that at a TAG may play looser at a tight table but I don't really concerm myself with ths when posting stats.

Good luck