Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Residual Income vs. Regular Income

Hey guys, I recently joined a new company named AmeriPlan USA. I was just wondering how many people have heard of it or taken part in it. I'm starting my business and the thing that caught my eye is the residual income the company offers, similar to rakeback for affiliates on poker sites. I wanted to see if anyone had worked with this company before and if so what they thought.
Best Regards,

Andrew
TheActionKid
Old 01-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Residual Income vs. Regular Income

Is it a pyrmaid scheme? (they will say it's not like the others if it is). By this I mean, are you selling products from a special catalog or website or something, and need to get people signed up underneath you and you get a percent of what they sell, and a percent of what the people under them sell, etc??? If so, very few people actually get to the point where they can even make more money than they put into the system. However, without knowing the details of what your business does I really have no idea. Residual income is definitely awesome if you can get it, but there is no such thing as easy residual income.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Residual Income vs. Regular Income

Sounds a lot like multi level marketing