Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is there a definable religious far-right in the USA, or is just leftist lies?
Yes 62 93.94%
No 4 6.06%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: passing up bringing home a 7 for a 10-15% chance at a 10+

in,
a 10 is a 10. period. the only exceptions are if it's a 10 who's a celebrity and banging her would make a good story for years to come, or she's an heiress with a terminal condition who will leave you everyting if you do her up right. that's the only ways you can justify adding a "+" to her rating.

in this case, as others have pointed out, she has a bf and she doesn't seem whore-ish. you're really sol here. plus, even if you don't know the bf, trying to bang this girl is a bit d-baggish. plus, the 7 will probably try harder because she knows she's a 7 and she knows her friend is a 10. plus, turn out the light, stick it inside and it feels the same.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:04 PM

Even if OP should attempt for the 10, ignoring her in the short term and attending to the 7's ego is the best play
Old 09-08-2007, 10:05 PM

OP,

This is simply a function of how easy it is for you to get a 7.

Assuming that you can get 7s, the right move is to go for the 10.

However, as others have said, given the circumstances, the best way to go for the 10 was likely to appear to focus on the 7.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even if you don't know the bf, trying to bang this girl is a bit d-baggish. plus, the 7 will probably try harder because she knows she's a 7 and she knows her friend is a 10. plus, turn out the light, stick it inside and it feels the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one of these three points is remotely valid. And for that matter it's not even that valid. Point 2 has something to it, but the 7 was still very cute. It's not like she has to bend over backwards to get laid. As for point one, please. Point three, I strongly disagree. Having sex with a beautiful girl is an incomparable feeling.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, sevens are a dime a dozen for the rest of your life. If OP was really mesmerized by this other girl (regardless if she was a true 10 or not), its definitely worth the shot even if its a 1% shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This more or less sums it up. My 2+ month slump has more been a result of being in the Middle East for that stretch of time, and less been a result of an ignorance to the minds of women. To this day my fondess memories of any sexual exploits have been the time I somehow convinced this beautiful Brazilian girl to sleep with me. I met her through friends, and she was the object of nearly every one in our extended crews advances. Some how I came out on top. That was like 4 years ago and still is clearer in my mind then any of the girls who have followed. Also the 10 in question is far hotter then the aformentioned Brazilian. I'm 24 and will have tons of cracks at 7's in the years to come. There will only be so many times I'm in the presence of a chick as hot as the one in question, let alone talking with her 1 on 1 for an extended period of time.

So the odds held up and I failed, so be it. For those of you who do sleep with 7's from time to time and still voted against the 10, shame on you.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
even if you don't know the bf, trying to bang this girl is a bit d-baggish. plus, the 7 will probably try harder because she knows she's a 7 and she knows her friend is a 10. plus, turn out the light, stick it inside and it feels the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only one of these three points is remotely valid. And for that matter it's not even that valid. Point 2 has something to it, but the 7 was still very cute. It's not like she has to bend over backwards to get laid. As for point one, please. Point three, I strongly disagree. Having sex with a beautiful girl is an incomparable feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you feel that sex with a beautiful girl is an incomparable feeling, you dont have enough sex to begin with , with a wide range of girls, and should have just went for the semi-sure thing.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, as others have said, given the circumstances, the best way to go for the 10 was likely to appear to focus on the 7.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely the best route to get the 7, the 10 or both.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:12 PM

"If you feel that sex with a beautiful girl is an incomparable feeling, you dont have enough sex to begin with"

I would argue the exact opposite.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"If you feel that sex with a beautiful girl is an incomparable feeling, you dont have enough sex to begin with"

I would argue the exact opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you would be wrong.

a girls looks have no correlation to how good they are in the sack, secks more hot chicks and you will eventually figure it out, and get passed the novelty of sleeping with beautiful women.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:27 PM

but if two chicks are equally good in bed, then obviously hotness comes into play right? Unless you disagree with that.

Going with that though, unless we know the 7 is bangingly awesome in bed, your point is a little moot