Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Blog Entry: A day in the life of a Pizza Guy

Today at work, I took a pizza to a guy at a hotel who wasn't in his room, and would not pick up the phone when I asked the front desk to call him.

When I went to leave, it turns out the guy was outside smoking and had saw me enter the building, but didn't think to stop me and ask if it was his pizza.

When he confronted me, I found out it was his order, then he disputed the price and said he didn't get the wings, even though he had called and added the order of wings to the existing order

After I take some time to explain that I can't just sell him part of the order, (it was like a $24 order) he asks me to follow him upstairs. On the way to the elevator, he keeps mumbling "Only in Kentucky", and then before he gets on he gives me a cocky smile and says "It's all good" like he's got something planned.

Once upstairs, he goes into his room and rummages around a little bit and finally gets the money, then I give him his change and he debates for a minute on whether to give me the 4 ones or the 5 out of his $9 change

He gives me the 5, and I return to the Hut.

Once I get back to the Hut, he has called the store and told my manager that a piece is missing out of the pizza I delivered.

My manager explains that neither the cooks or I would ever do anything like that, then the customer angrily puts the front desk girl on the phone, who confirms in a quiet tone "it looks like one of the pieces has been slid over"

"There's 8 pieces in the box"

So anyway, dude says that he ordered "thins" crust and not "pans" crust and that I need to bring him a "thins" crust

So anyway, I take the thins crust pizza back out to the hotel, and dude is not in his room or at the front desk

He catches up to me on the elevator and I make him give me the old pizza before he can get the new one (just so he doesn't get a free one, since that's obv what he was trying to do)

Before he trades me pizzas, he angrily rips the coupons off the box of the "pans" crust I had originally delivered and mumbles "Gimme that"

This was probably the hardest I've laughed since I've started working at Pizza Hut.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Blog Entry: A day in the life of a Pizza Guy

I delivered pizza my last year of high school. I once delivered pizza to a completely naked black guy at a holiday inn. He simply handed me the money with a straight face and shut the door. He made no effort to cover himself at all.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:39 PM

please post once you get involved in a bank robbery plot and they start measuring your neck for the "fake" bomb

also what a god damned beat THIN CRUST? at pizza hut, whats the point of ordering pizza hut if you arent going for the full on grease heart attack pan pizza
Old 07-30-2007, 10:49 PM

I know a guy who used to Jack it all over the Pizzas on the way to the delivery. He never got ONE complaint. NOT ONE!
He only got fired when he got caught smoking weed out back.True story
Old 07-30-2007, 10:49 PM

tj combo: awesome username, title, and icon.

also you are the 6th google result for tj combo hahaha.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:50 PM

Do you sell drugs?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I delivered pizza my last year of high school. I once delivered pizza to a completely naked black guy at a holiday inn. He simply handed me the money with a straight face and shut the door. He made no effort to cover himself at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv distraction technique to not make you be worried about a tip, or even if he gave you correct money.

Also

lol

Also

I'm glad nothing like this has happened to me (yet).
Old 07-30-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please post once you get involved in a bank robbery plot and they start measuring your neck for the "fake" bomb

also what a god damned beat THINS CRUST? at pizza hut, whats the point of ordering pizza hut if you arent going for the full on grease heart attack pan pizza

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

Also, I'm pretty partial to the grease stuffed crust and the cheesy bites crust.

One time for my free employee meal, I just took a bunch of the cheese they use for the stuffed crust and wrapped it in breadstick dough.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:25 PM

t/f

this last frame is you too?

Old 07-30-2007, 11:30 PM

i delivered to a beauty store late at night in akron. i thought it was odd they were open but whatever. when i went in there were hot girls , some scantily clad. i didnt really know what to think, being 18 and not so worldly.

anyway, one girl is like "oh youre cute." and another confirms it.

(oh wow im so in. ok play it cool. dont blow this)

how old are u?

umm, 18.

do you make a lot from tips?

umm, sometimes.

when do you get off work?

umm, like an hour.

well, you should come back here and spend some money.

oh.