Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 04:42 PM

Default PLO50 789Tss in RR\'d Pot

Should I just limp here UTG? Wasn't sure if postflop play is any good or not. I guess if he has the flush draw, it's quite a bad situation, but there's no reason to assume he does.

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($82.05)
SB ($25)
BB ($23.60)
Hero ($53.95)
MP ($20)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1.5</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls $1.50, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $6.5</font>, Hero calls $5, Button folds.

Flop: ($15) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets $14.25</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $28.5</font>, BB calls $2.85 (All-In).

Turn: ($49.20) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($49.20) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $49.20
Old 08-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: PLO50 789Tss in RR\'d Pot

this whole hand is fine
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM

i always either limp or min raise when utg, calling rr preflop is up to you - will you get paid or not if u hit your hand. on the flop, without the flush draw you need to just fold this. you are a severe dog to just about anything with a club draw. unless you know he has exactly aaxx with no flush draw this would be a correct shove.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i always either limp or min raise when utg, calling rr preflop is up to you - will you get paid or not if u hit your hand. on the flop, without the flush draw you need to just fold this. you are a severe dog to just about anything with a club draw. unless you know he has exactly aaxx with no flush draw this would be a correct shove.

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is all wrong
Old 08-02-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This argument weakens considerably because only two players saw the flop.

It would be completely different if 4 saw the flop, maybe even 3 if the post flop betting was right and stacks were deeper.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is all wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

it would help if you would give slightly more feedback other than it is totally wrong. care to provide some insight or is that too difficult?

without any info on villian you cant really evaluate here.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and this is all wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

it would help if you would give slightly more feedback other than it is totally wrong. care to provide some insight or is that too difficult?

without any info on villian you cant really evaluate here.

[/ QUOTE ]

go run some sims
Old 08-02-2007, 05:16 PM

uhh yeah thats why i say its bad. sounds like you need to go run some sims, any hand with a flush draw and your crushed. like i said, if u think villian has just naked aaxx then your golden. but we were not really given info on him.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:19 PM

Even if he has AAxxcc we have the correct odds here -_-

I play this he same.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even if he has AAxxcc we have the correct odds here -_-

I play this he same.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok maybe i read your post wrong, but aces with a flush draw is a 2-1 fav over the pair/straight draw.

yes of course calling the 2.85 on end is correct, but im arguing against the flop bet.