Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Did Glenn Beck just call me a terrorist?

If we have to talk about Ron Paul let's see if we can link him to visions of domestic terrorim.

If you are disenfranchised with the government you could be a dangerous threat to the country. You know what we do with your kind in these parts....
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Did Glenn Beck just call me a terrorist?

[ QUOTE ]
If we have to talk about Ron Paul let's see if we can link him to visions of domestic terrorim.

If you are disenfranchised with the government you could be a dangerous threat to the country. You know what we do with your kind in these parts....

[/ QUOTE ]

Glenn Beck says something retarded? Wow, stop the presses.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:53 PM

STFU terrorist.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:09 AM

In the end he sums it up saying "I fear that some of the fringe supporters of the Ron Paul Revolution are taking the word "revolution" too literally", meaning that in the wide specter of ron Paul supporters might be some that might want to copy Guy Fawkes or Tim McVeigh.

If you are among those "fringe supporters" then you he probably will call you terrorist, so are you among them? In no part of that segment did he claim that all Paul-supporters are terrorists or supporters of a violent revolution in the US.

I believe that many of the Bush supporters are christian fundamentalists, that does not mean that I think that everyone who supports Bush or voted for him in 2004 are christian fundamentalists.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
STFU terrorist.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get 'r' Done and Get 'r' out turrrrist!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In the end he sums it up saying "I fear that some of the fringe supporters of the Ron Paul Revolution are taking the word "revolution" too literally", meaning that in the wide specter of ron Paul supporters might be some that might want to copy Guy Fawkes or Tim McVeigh.

If you are among those "fringe supporters" then you he probably will call you terrorist, so are you among them? In no part of that segment did he claim that all Paul-supporters are terrorists or supporters of a violent revolution in the US.

I believe that many of the Bush supporters are christian fundamentalists, that does not mean that I think that everyone who supports Bush or voted for him in 2004 are christian fundamentalists.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, Ron Paul=Bush and terrorist=christian fundamentalist. Thanks for clearing that up.

Oh [censored], did Glenn Beck just call me a christian fundamentalist? Now I am pissed.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:29 AM

The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-14-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The more important videos are the ones linked on the same page, with RP whining about the Bill OReilly interview thats also linked. OReilly skewers him, and all RP remembers is that OReilly cut short a
"history lesson" that was avoiding a direct question.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:31 AM

Actually it was O'RLY who got skewered because he was totally unprepared for the interview and hadn't done any research into RPs voting record and made himself look silly.

Of course he didn't want to get a history lesson. Historical facts are something neo-cons need to hide and distort to brainwash the sheep. Finger-pointing and shouting sound bites are the only way to get through to the typical Fox News viewer. Intellectual people are usually going to lose that game.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually it was O'RLY who got skewered because he was totally unprepared for the interview and hadn't done any research into RPs voting record and made himself look silly.

Of course he didn't want to get a history lesson. Historical facts are something neo-cons need to hide and distort to brainwash the sheep. Finger-pointing and shouting sound bites are the only way to get through to the typical Fox News viewer. Intellectual people are usually going to lose that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take off your Red Purple granny glasses. O'Reilly succesfully rebutted any differences they had, and got RP to retract his absurd statements about the threat in the ME.