Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Doyle merging with Full Tilt Poker

Technically... opening a Full Tilt account with a transfer from Doyle's is an OPTION...
Old 02-20-2007, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Technically... opening a Full Tilt account with a transfer from Doyle's is an OPTION...

[/ QUOTE ]

You bring up a good point here Sniper and it is worth emphasizing and elaborating on for players who may be hasty to convert accounts to Full Tilt or assume that is their only option. If you are stuck without a rakeback account at Full Tilt anyway without an option of creating one than you might as well take whatever perks you can in lieu of nothing and convert.

However, if you are not getting rakeback at Full Tilt you should be sure during the conversion that you get rakeback or don't convert. It is not going to be worth the extra Action Points / bonus offer they will give you to replace rakeback.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:02 PM

So let me make sure I understand this. I had an account at Doyles with rakeback. I have an account at Full Tilt with no rakeback.

So now, after going at it with FT about getting converted to rakeback and finally just closing/suspending my account since they refused, they have now taken over my Doyles account and removed one more rakeback option for me?

That correct? Or is this a loophole I can use to get rakeback at FT? I am confused.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So let me make sure I understand this. I had an account at Doyles with rakeback. I have an account at Full Tilt with no rakeback.

So now, after going at it with FT about getting converted to rakeback and finally just closing/suspending my account since they refused, they have now taken over my Doyles account and removed one more rakeback option for me?

That correct? Or is this a loophole I can use to get rakeback at FT? I am confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is still up in the air as of right now. In a perfect world you would be able to receive rb on your Doyle rb account that was transferred to Tilt, but as we know things are never that easy. Hopefully we will know more tomorrow from Full Tilt when they make a decision.