Mia 1 3.33%
Mike 0 0%
Sam 5 16.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

[ QUOTE ]
ericw sucks and i think youve been surprisingly stoic about all his gross trolling

but bans are silly

[/ QUOTE ]not going to bother reading the rest of this monster thread

Ok I lied and read it. I don't read enough BBV to know if he's really disruptive with his trolling, but if he is make it stop.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:41 PM

Personally, I don't think anyone should be banned unless they're spamming or clearly breaking T&C, which afaik EricW has not done.

Also, I think his gimmick is kind of good. It'd have to be to get all this attention, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 PM

danny ocean trolled JoEyPeNeLoPe when he first came around. BANSTICH!
Old 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I think his gimmick is kind of good. It'd have to be to get all this attention, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously don't get these comments.

Say I started a gimmick where all I did was post pictures of poop, and every 5 posts or so I'd go make a good strat post to keep myself from getting instabanned. You know what would happen? Someone would start an ATF thread saying "ban poopyballer" and then people in whatever strat forum would be like "no wait he occasionally adds good content to the forum" and then the next 40 posts would say "WTF HE POSTS PICTURES OF CRAP IN EVERY GODDAMN THREAD" and naturally they're kinda pissed off that every thread they read is marred with a picture of a giant turd.

Does the fact that this many people are pissed off at poor poopyballer mean that his gimmick is good? Does that mean that posting pictures of pieces of crap in every thread is a worthwhile endeavor and he is "BEATING THE MODS"? Jesus christ, what planet are you guys from?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:45 PM

I don't post as much as some of you, but seriously, it's an internet message board, who really gives a damn? Leave him alone and let him waste his time and get his rocks off thinking he's making other people laugh at his stupidity, cuz seriously, [censored] it, who really cares one way or the other
Old 10-30-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dids

cmon face it, the chance of you banning EricW is about the same as El Diablo being demodded from EDF.

I mean, what are the odds?

[/ QUOTE ]

cryptic...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look down?

I got an AIM earlier that I thought was a suggestion, turned out it was a statement.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:53 PM

I read all of EricW's OPs which is more than I can say for most people. His HotorNot was brilliant, but I admire his dedication to his persona.

He is either someone's sock, in which case I admire their persistence in keeping Eric's tone consistent, or he is real, in which case lord knows he needs some outlet.

Keep him.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:54 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dids

cmon face it, the chance of you banning EricW is about the same as El Diablo being demodded from EDF.

I mean, what are the odds?

[/ QUOTE ]

cryptic...

[/ QUOTE ]

Look down?

I got an AIM earlier that I thought was a suggestion, turned out it was a statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats why I said cryptic. I was already pretty well aware this would be happening though.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I seriously don't get these comments.

Say I started a gimmick where all I did was post pictures of poop, and every 5 posts or so I'd go make a good strat post to keep myself from getting instabanned. You know what would happen? Someone would start an ATF thread saying "ban poopyballer" and then people in whatever strat forum would be like "no wait he occasionally adds good content to the forum" and then the next 40 posts would say "WTF HE POSTS PICTURES OF CRAP IN EVERY GODDAMN THREAD" and naturally they're kinda pissed off that every thread they read is marred with a picture of a giant turd.

Does the fact that this many people are pissed off at poor poopyballer mean that his gimmick is good? Does that mean that posting pictures of pieces of crap in every thread is a worthwhile endeavor and he is "BEATING THE MODS"? Jesus christ, what planet are you guys from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Goofy -

I only read the first couple sentences of your post, but you should absolutely create this account. G/l.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
danny ocean trolled JoEyPeNeLoPe when he first came around. BANSTICH!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi JoEy.

The difference is, i don't suck as a poster, i didn't continue the trolling for weeks, and i'm not a human wasteland like EricW.

and you still suck JoEy.
Closed Thread