Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 12:15 AM

Default ** Official LegoPoker HH Converter Thread

Guys, this is the official legopoker hand history converter thread. I just finished moving the converter from its temporary location to the "real" location at:

http://www.legopoker.com/hh

I want to use this thread as a means of updating the community on the progress of the converter, and also for anyone out there to report inevitable bugs. The converter is currently in its BETA version (I re-wrote the whole thing - much faster and more flexible). It will likely remain in BETA until I have added all the sites that are popular (even the smaller ones). And also until I have support for all the games at each site. This could be a long time.

That said, the following sites are fully supported right now and they appear to be fairly stable:

- Poker Stars
- Full Tilt
- Party Poker

Party Poker does not yet have support for tournamnents, but that will be coming within a few days.

Next on the list is UB, OnGame, Empire Poker, iPoker Network and skins, Absolute, Bodog, Prima, Everest, Pacific, Ladbrokes, Cake (is cake possible? I mean are they giving out textual hand histories now? It used to be all on the internet in HTML/image format). Crypto, WSEX, ladbrokes, B2B, PKR, Poker champs, and Carbon Poker are also on the list.

To keep updated on the supported hand histories, you can click on "Supported Hand Histories" on the left hand side. Or click here

So if anyone has any questions/idea/whatever, post it here and I will frequently check in.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: ** Official LegoPoker HH Converter Thread

Looks good! Is there a way to preview the converted hand? I copied in a hand, click convert and see the new hand markup but I think it would be useful to see a rendered preview.

rvg
Old 10-04-2007, 01:13 AM

rvg, sounds like a good idea. I will put that on the to-do list and it shouldnt take long to do at all (just not time tn!). Do you think the preview should simply be displayed below the converter?
Old 10-04-2007, 01:37 AM

Just added a preview folks, underneath the converter.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 PM

I think the link to the 4 colors smooth cards is dead.