Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 03:51 AM

Default Muhammadanism WEBSITE...

muhammadanism website

There is some FUNNY STUFF ON THIS WEBSITE it's not meant to be funny but it's funny.

Here is some exerpts

[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood Is Scared
Hollywood loves to push the boundaries of social sensibilities. However, when it comes to the icons of Islam, Hollywood is fearful to produce a historically accurate movie of Muhammad’s life. Muhammad fought battles, beheaded hundreds of people, married many women — including a nine-year old girl when he was a 54 year old man, raided merchant caravans, flew during the night on a winged animal whose size was between a donkey and a horse to the temple mount in Jerusalem. If Jesus Christ had beheaded people, married many women or had robbed caravans, and flew around on a winged-donkey, Hollywood would have produced numerous films lampooning his life. However, Hollywood film directors and actors are afraid they would have their throats slit, if they produced a realistic movie of Muhammad’s life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure Rob Zombie would have no problem making a movie about muahmmmud

[ QUOTE ]
Will the West die peacefully?
European’s Western civilization has left its Christian heritage and is dying and being replaced by Islam. So, will this transition be peaceful or filled with conflict? Europeans have lost the will to live and flourish as a moral and religious people. For Islam to become the dominate religion of Europe, Muslims have little more to do other than to continue to value their families and have children. Already, many of Europe’s leaders submit to Islam, blaming the Europeans themselves for the Muslim demonstrations and riots. Mentally, it is as if they have already accepted the status of dhimmitude.

A civilization dies when it diminishes the value of children. Many nations in the Western world have legalized abortion, developed birth control pills, and affirmed the homosexual lifestyle. Societies succumb when they demean married life, postpone marriage for as long as possible, engage in sexually promiscuous behavior, tolerate the drug culture, and value self-gratifying hedonism more than moral virtue. Biologically, Europe is dying! 11 Between North America (40+ million in the USA) and Europe, more than 100 million babies have been aborted. The numbers will increased due to the popularity of the French abortifacient pill Mifepristone (RU486). One article states there are More Abortions Than Births in Russia. Abortive societies loathe their own existence, valuing the death of their offspring more than life and the future. So, it is rather pointless for Muslims to engage in an unnecessary conflict, while the West is busy destroying itself.

Westerners are proud of their democracy, liberalism, scientific and technical advancements. In their pride, they assume that Muslim immigrants will adopt their Western values. However, many Muslims are appalled by Western moral standards, and they feel they should avoid the popular culture to preserve their families. Because they view the West as morally decadent, they return to Islam for spiritual, moral, social, and political guidance. Islam is their Complete Way of Life. Such was the case with Sayid Qutb, a key intellectual figure associated with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, who became radicalized after visiting the West. On the other hand, Western TV programs show frenzied Muslim mobs rampaging through the streets and burning down buildings. So, the tension between Islam and the West continues to grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes practicing safe sex, not spreading disease, having children you can afford to take care of, feeding, clothing them are all things that will destroy THE WEST.

Islam has more kids that live in misery but someday those kids will rule the U.S. ... Is that what this guy is saying ?

<font color="black"> Work with me on the next one cause it's big </font>

[ QUOTE ]
One of the five pillars of Islam is the requirement that every Muslims contribute to the Islamic charity (alms) tax or Zakat. According to the Qur'an, the Zakat funds must be used for the following purposes.

The Fuqara poor. They are the poor who do not beg for support.
The Masakin. They are the poor who beg for support.
Those who administer the collection and distribution of the Zakat funds.
Those who may be enticed to Islam as well as new converts who need financial support.
Those Muslim slaves who may have their freedom purchased.
Those who are fighting in the Cause of Allah, e.g., the Mujahideen.
Muslim travelers who need assistance while on a journey.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Those who are fighting in the Cause of Allah, e.g., the Mujahideen

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the 5 pillars of ISLAM the holiest of holy commandments. Every single muslim in the world whether in america, europe, russia, Antartica, should be doing all they can to help Al Quieda.

Sounds to me like anyone who believes in teh 5 pillars of islam (uhh all muslims) pretty much HAS to support the terrorists.

I'd love to hear some opinions on this.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Muhammadanism WEBSITE...

[ QUOTE ]
muhammadanism website

There is some FUNNY STUFF ON THIS WEBSITE it's not meant to be funny but it's funny.

Here is some exerpts

[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood Is Scared
Hollywood loves to push the boundaries of social sensibilities. However, when it comes to the icons of Islam, Hollywood is fearful to produce a historically accurate movie of Muhammad’s life. Muhammad fought battles, beheaded hundreds of people, married many women — including a nine-year old girl when he was a 54 year old man, raided merchant caravans, flew during the night on a winged animal whose size was between a donkey and a horse to the temple mount in Jerusalem. If Jesus Christ had beheaded people, married many women or had robbed caravans, and flew around on a winged-donkey, Hollywood would have produced numerous films lampooning his life. However, Hollywood film directors and actors are afraid they would have their throats slit, if they produced a realistic movie of Muhammad’s life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure Rob Zombie would have no problem making a movie about muahmmmud

[ QUOTE ]
Will the West die peacefully?
European’s Western civilization has left its Christian heritage and is dying and being replaced by Islam. So, will this transition be peaceful or filled with conflict? Europeans have lost the will to live and flourish as a moral and religious people. For Islam to become the dominate religion of Europe, Muslims have little more to do other than to continue to value their families and have children. Already, many of Europe’s leaders submit to Islam, blaming the Europeans themselves for the Muslim demonstrations and riots. Mentally, it is as if they have already accepted the status of dhimmitude.

A civilization dies when it diminishes the value of children. Many nations in the Western world have legalized abortion, developed birth control pills, and affirmed the homosexual lifestyle. Societies succumb when they demean married life, postpone marriage for as long as possible, engage in sexually promiscuous behavior, tolerate the drug culture, and value self-gratifying hedonism more than moral virtue. Biologically, Europe is dying! 11 Between North America (40+ million in the USA) and Europe, more than 100 million babies have been aborted. The numbers will increased due to the popularity of the French abortifacient pill Mifepristone (RU486). One article states there are More Abortions Than Births in Russia. Abortive societies loathe their own existence, valuing the death of their offspring more than life and the future. So, it is rather pointless for Muslims to engage in an unnecessary conflict, while the West is busy destroying itself.

Westerners are proud of their democracy, liberalism, scientific and technical advancements. In their pride, they assume that Muslim immigrants will adopt their Western values. However, many Muslims are appalled by Western moral standards, and they feel they should avoid the popular culture to preserve their families. Because they view the West as morally decadent, they return to Islam for spiritual, moral, social, and political guidance. Islam is their Complete Way of Life. Such was the case with Sayid Qutb, a key intellectual figure associated with the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, who became radicalized after visiting the West. On the other hand, Western TV programs show frenzied Muslim mobs rampaging through the streets and burning down buildings. So, the tension between Islam and the West continues to grow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes practicing safe sex, not spreading disease, having children you can afford to take care of, feeding, clothing them are all things that will destroy THE WEST.

Islam has more kids that live in misery but someday those kids will rule the U.S. ... Is that what this guy is saying ?

<font color="black"> Work with me on the next one cause it's big </font>

[ QUOTE ]
One of the five pillars of Islam is the requirement that every Muslims contribute to the Islamic charity (alms) tax or Zakat. According to the Qur'an, the Zakat funds must be used for the following purposes.

The Fuqara poor. They are the poor who do not beg for support.
The Masakin. They are the poor who beg for support.
Those who administer the collection and distribution of the Zakat funds.
Those who may be enticed to Islam as well as new converts who need financial support.
Those Muslim slaves who may have their freedom purchased.
Those who are fighting in the Cause of Allah, e.g., the Mujahideen.
Muslim travelers who need assistance while on a journey.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Those who are fighting in the Cause of Allah, e.g., the Mujahideen

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the 5 pillars of ISLAM the holiest of holy commandments. Every single muslim in the world whether in america, europe, russia, Antartica, should be doing all they can to help Al Quieda.

Sounds to me like anyone who believes in teh 5 pillars of islam (uhh all muslims) pretty much HAS to support the terrorists.

I'd love to hear some opinions on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

More quips and tidbits from the worlds most peaceful and loving religion

www.submission.org:

(1)Muslim women have to wear the veil.
(2) Islam encourages wife beating.
(3) The woman inherits only half what a man can inherit.
(4)The woman's testimony is equal only to half of the man's testimony.
(5)Muslim woman cannot have jobs outside their homes.
(6)Polygamy is strongly recommended.
(7)Men status is higher than that of the women. (Goes into the Eve problem and Christians)
(8) Muslim Women cannot have education.
(9)Women cannot share in the political life in their communities.
(10)Women cannot pray, fast, do Hajj or Ummrah during menstruation.
(11)Women are stoned to death for Adultery.
(12)Muslim women cannot marry Jewish or Christian men.
(13)Muslim women do not have the right to divorce their husbands.
(14)Compensation for the murder of a woman is half the going rate for men.
(15)For a woman to prove rape, four adult males of "impeccable" character must witness the incident.
(16)The legal age for girls to marry tends to be very young.
(17)Female circumcision, also called female genital mutilation.
(18) Muslim women are not allowed to drive.
(19) Typically, fathers win custody of boys over the age of six and girls after the onset of puberty.
(20) Women must be segregated form men in public, work and places of worship.
(21) "honor killings" of women: Murders by husbands or male relatives of women suspected of disobedience, usually a sexual indiscretion or marriage against the family's wishes.
(22) "Morality Police" keeps control on the behaviour of women.
(23) Women cannot travel freely except in the company of a male relative, "mahram
Old 08-13-2007, 05:03 AM

Actual Realistic Approach to Islam in America from the New York Sun

Best Points

The key distinction is whether Muslim aspirations fit into an existing framework or not. Where they do, they can be accommodated, such as in the case of:

Schools and universities closing for the Eid al-Adha holidays.
Male employees permitted to wear beards in New Jersey.
The founding of an Islamic cemetery in Tennessee.
Adherents of other minority religions may get a holiday off, wear beards, or dispose of their dead in private burial grounds – so why not Muslims?

In contrast, special privileges for Islam and Muslims are unacceptable, such as:

Setting up a government advisory board uniquely for Muslims in America.
Permitting Muslim-only living quarters or events in America and Great Britain.
Setting aside bathing at a municipal swimming pool for women-only, as in France. LoL mosdef can't swim with the honeys in france
Banning Hindus and Jews from a jury hearing a case about an Islamist in Great Britain.
Changing noise laws to broadcast the adhan, or call to prayer, in Hamtramck, Mich. Please tell me this did not happen in AMERICA
Allowing a prisoner the unheard-of right to avoid strip-searches in New York State. Garbage
Exploiting taxpayer-funded schools and airwaves to convert non-Muslims in America.
Allowing students in taxpayer-funded schools to use empty classrooms for prayers in New Jersey. Can't have bottled water but they can have mini mosques in schools ehh ?
Deeming the "religious vilification" of Islam to be illegal in Australia.
Punishing anti-Islamic views with court-mandated indoctrination by an Islamist in Canada.
Prohibiting families from sending pork or pork by-products to American soldiers serving in Iraq. I disagree with this part. We signed up to come to Iraq so we should have to follow their silly rules. Although I could use a mad beer. I don't want them coming to America with their nonsense so I don't think we should be able to take our nonsense to them.
Requiring that female American soldiers in Saudi Arabia wear American government-issued abayas, or head-to-foot robes. Wow I did not know about this at all it's kinda demeaning for an american Female to have to do this especiall when she had a gun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Applying the "Rushdie rules" – or letting Muslims shut down criticism of Islam and Muslims.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet decisively most do not. Go figure.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please prove your statement. We are talking about the 5 pillars here. This is not your ordinary sin like gambling or drinking.
This is MORTAL SIN if broken.

Give me some reasons why donating money to terrorists is worse than burning for an eternity in hell.

If I TRULY believed in an afterlife ( I dont' ) then It seems obvious burning in hell is much worse than following the 5 pillars and donating to terrorists is ok ?

Now I'm being silly here of course but their own Islamic Law that they swear by seems like justification enough to wiretap muslims in the U.S.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please prove your statement. We are talking about the 5 pillars here. This is not your ordinary sin like gambling or drinking.
This is MORTAL SIN if broken.

Give me some reasons why donating money to terrorists is worse than burning for an eternity in hell.

If I TRULY believed in an afterlife ( I dont' ) then It seems obvious burning in hell is much worse than following the 5 pillars and donating to terrorists is ok ?

Now I'm being silly here of course but their own Islamic Law that they swear by seems like justification enough to wiretap muslims in the U.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

An even more basic step..prove that they "decisevly" dont support the terrorists.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:10 PM

OP why do you assume that the guy who made this site is the central authority on all things muslim?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP why do you assume that the guy who made this site is the central authority on all things muslim?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you deny what he says ?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saying I don't know. Do you?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would, and that is based on the title of the website. There is no such thing as mohammadanism because any MUSLIM would know that this would be naming the religion after a "prophet" which is different from Christianity which is based on Christ.

The other statements are mostly nonsense and are approaching things from a very narrow point of view. Even the wiki paints a more accurate picture than that website. You may as well go to alquaida's website to get an interpretation depending on the results you are looking for.