Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2007, 06:29 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

last x days would be wicked.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Should we consider .54b released or is there a reason that RVG hasn't updated the HM page?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for mentioning this. I was only looking at the main page where it still reports 0.51
Old 11-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Will Hud be released soon? Rest is awesome, but i still have History probs with party.
I choose target player and remove all filters, but i just get 1 or 2 hands of him, but i know i played 100+ with him
Old 11-14-2007, 01:06 PM

Version 0.54b (and older) expires tonight so 0.55b is now available at www.holdemmanager.net

Here are the recent revisions and it includes Euro support for Prima which was added to their HH's yesterday:

November 14th - 0.55b
* Added "vs Player" to first tab in Filter Form. Currently your only option is to filter by all hands the vs Player has been involved in with the selected player.
* Fixed bug where session data would disappear if you clicked away from the tab and back again
* Fixed an issue with some older Party tourney hands when Blinds and Antes were formatted a certain way
* Added support for Prima hands with Euro symbol

November 11th - 0.54b
* The interface is now split into 4 parts, Import / Cash / Tourney / All Players. This will allow me to build custom tabs for cash / tourneys and allow for easier navigation.
* Positioning of filters, selected player etc is now positioned horizontally
* Date filters are now available right from the top bar with some shortcuts
* Fixed bug with the Stack Size filter
* If you try to run a cash game report when there are no cash games in the DB then you will get a friendly message instead of an error
* All player tabs (Reports / Hands / Preflop Hands / Sessions / vs Player / Graphs) are auto loaded when clicked on
* Fixed preflop hands bug where limp reraised, call two raisers and raised two raisers data was put into the wrong columns.
* Fixed bug in Preflop tab where it would include some known results from other players in the hands that the selected player played in.
* Fixed bug where using Did Cold Call or Could Cold Call in a filter actually returned hands where you 3bet
* Fixed bug where HoldemManager.config file would become unloadable if &,<,' or " was used in the DB password.
* Fixed Full Tilt bug where the word "(partial)" would appear at the end of the first line of the hand.
* Fixed Full Tilt tourney bug where the blind posters would not appear in the hand history
* Fixed Absolute tourney issue where the Tourney Summary at the beginning of the file would register as an import error
* Fixed Absolute problem where a player is "All-In (Timeout)"
* Changed Auto Import to 20 seconds
* Fixed Full Tilt big where a player with a space in their name would not have mucked cards shown and the hand would not be able to be played in the replayer
* The Number of players in the DB is now shown on the Players Tab
* Fixed Stars bug where some hands with dead blind posters would not be playable in replayer
* A maximum of 500 hands can be replayed at one time
* Auto Import now works on Party Poker hand history folders
* More interface changes to improve layout
* Huge performance increase in rescanning files currently in progress
* Added summary bar to sessions tab
* Removed sessions and graph tabs from tourney section - these will return with $ winnings for tourneys.
* Improved import performance by about 15%
* Added a Refresh button on the Player / Filter select bar
* Fixed bug where Straight Flushes would not appear in the made hand list when going back into the Filter Form
* Fixed Full Tilt bug where a player who's name starts with Checks would cause import issues on some hands
Old 11-14-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot import files at all.
It just blinks, and nothing happens.

It used to work.
I have tried Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just installed the latest version tried to import some hands in single threaded mode (multi-threaded don't work for me). The main HM window has vanished and now I'm getting a focus stealing popup every couple of seconds. Waited about hour - will leave overnight.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Juk, was multi threaded import working for you before on the same pc?

Thanks,
Roy
Old 11-14-2007, 03:40 PM

Just downloaded this and fairly impressed. Import times suck for the first import but are obviously better than PT currently is. But report times are fast compared to what I expected. Haven't played around with it a ton but I'm impressed so far.

Using this with Realtime HUD is the best we have so far. Curious to see if you can improve on Realtime HUD which is lightning quick.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 PM

I can't seem to find the post I made last night (thread too big), but just to say that my import did finish eventually.

I think for the single threaded version it would be a good idea to fix the focus stealing popup though as it made my PC very hard to use while importing.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2007, 04:36 PM

Does the All Players alias combine the stats of all players? If so, how do we get it to work and can we exclude our own stats from it?
Thanks.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:46 PM

Just downloaded version .50b and then then the latest patch .55b and now whenever I try to open the program I get the "holdem pokermanager has encountered a problem and needs to close" window. I had used previous versions with no problems so I already have the postgreSQL stuff installed. The only thing that has changed is that I deleted some programs I wasn't using and I made sure not to delete anything I was unsure about. I also started using a new antispyware program.

I run Windows XP.

Any help would be very appreciated.

It would be easier if you contacted me via PM as I often forget to check this thread..
Old 11-14-2007, 04:48 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
Just downloaded version .50b and then then the latest patch .55b and now whenever I try to open the program I get the "holdem pokermanager has encountered a problem and needs to close" window. I had used previous versions with no problems so I already have the postgreSQL stuff installed. The only thing that has changed is that I deleted some programs I wasn't using and I made sure not to delete anything I was unsure about. I also started using a new antispyware program.

[/ QUOTE ]